网页资讯视频图片知道文库贴吧地图采购
进入贴吧全吧搜索

 
 
 
日一二三四五六
       
       
       
       
       
       

签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,

本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!

本吧签到人数:0

一键签到
成为超级会员,使用一键签到
一键签到
本月漏签0次!
0
成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡
如何使用?
点击日历上漏签日期,即可进行补签。
连续签到:天  累计签到:天
0
超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
使用连续签到卡
06月08日漏签0天
英文诗吧 关注:1,568贴子:2,565
  • 看贴

  • 图片

  • 吧主推荐

  • 游戏

  • 首页 上一页 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 下一页 尾页
  • 227回复贴,共16页
  • ,跳到 页  
<<返回英文诗吧
>0< 加载中...

回复:英文诗歌集

  • 只看楼主
  • 收藏

  • 回复
  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Autumn
秋
Thomas Ernest Hulme
托马斯•厄内斯特•休姆
A touch of cold in the Autumn night
一缕清寒在秋夜中飘荡漫步出门,
I walked abroad, And saw the ruddy moon lean over a hedge Like a red faced farmer.
见一轮红月倚在树篱上, 如同一个红脸膛的农夫。
I did not stop to speak, but nodded, And round about were the wistful stars
我没有停下来说话,只点了点头, 周围是沉思的繁星,
With white faces like town children.
白皙的脸,像城市中的孩童。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
As We Rush
向前
James Thomson
詹姆斯•汤姆逊
As we rush, as we rush in the train, The trees and the houses go wheeling back,
火车载着我们朝前急驶, 树木和房屋向后飞逝,
But the starry heavens above the plain Come flying on our track.
原野上星空一片灿烂, 沿着铁轨扑面而至。
All the beautiful stars of the sky, All the silver doves of the forests of Night,
满天的星斗多么美丽, 有如夜空之林中银色的鸽子,
Over the dull earth swarm and fly, Companions of our flight.
在蒙笼的大地上成群聚集, 陪伴我们一起飞腾冲刺。
We will rush ever on without fear; Let the goal be far ,the flight be fleet!
奋勇直前,毫无畏惧, 朝着遥远的前程电掣风驰。
For we carry the Heavens with us,dear, While the Earth slip from our feets.
啊,我们把苍天扛在肩上, 任由大地在脚下消失!


2025-06-08 18:57:43
广告
  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
雪夜林边小驻
Robert Frost
罗伯特•弗罗斯特
Whose woods these are I think I know,
我知道林子的主人是谁,
His house is in the village though.
虽村落是他所居之地。
He will not see me stopping here,
他不会看到我停留于此,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
凝视他的林子雪花纷飞。
My little horse must think it queer,
我的小马一定以我为怪,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
近无房舍,为何停伫。
Between the woods and frozen lake,
况只有林子与冰湖,
The darkest evening of the year.
和一年中最黑之夜。
He gives his harness bells a shake,
他轻摇铃具
To ask if there is some mistake.
询问有错与否。
The only other sound's the sweep,
唯一的回复来自,
Of easy wind and downy flake.
软雪和清风。
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
林子很美——昏暗而幽深,
But I have promises to keep,
但我已有约定。
And miles to go before I sleep.
沉醉前还有一段路要走
And miles to go before I sleep
沉醉前还有一段路要走。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
明天,又一个明天
William Shakespeare
威廉•莎士比亚
Tomorrow and Tomorrow
明天,明天,
Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow,
再一个明天,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
一天接着一天地蹑步前进,
To the last syllable of recorded time.
直到最后一秒钟的时间;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
我们所有的昨天,
The way to dusty death.
不过替傻子们照亮了到死亡的土壤中去的路。
Out, out, brief candle!
熄灭了吧,熄灭了吧,短促的烛光!
Life’s but a walking shadow,
人生不过是一个行走的影子,
A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
一个在舞台上指手划脚的拙劣的伶人
And then is heard no more.
登场了片刻,就在无声无臭中悄然退下;
It is a tale told by an idiot,
它是一个愚人所讲的故事,
full of sound and fury,
充满着喧哗和骚动,
Signifying nothing.
找不到一点意义。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Bright Star
明亮的星
John Keats
约翰·济慈
Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art--
明亮的星星,但愿我能如你坚定--
not in lone splendour hung aloft the night and watching,
但并非孤独地在夜空闪烁高悬,
with eternal lids apart.
睁着一双永不合拢的眼睛。
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite.
犹如苦修的隐士彻夜无眠。
The moving waters at their priestlike task of pure ablution round earth's human shores.
凝视海水冲洗尘世的崖岸,好似牧师行施净体的沐浴。
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--
或正俯瞰下界的荒原与群山被遮盖在轻轻飘落的雪罩里---
no-yet still steadfast, still unchangeable.
并非这样--却永远坚定如故。
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast,
枕卧在我美丽的爱人的胸膛,
to feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
永远能感到它的轻轻的起伏,
awake for ever in a sweet unrest.
永远清醒,在甜蜜的不安中。
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
永远、永远听着她轻柔的呼吸,
and so live ever---or else swoon to death
永远这样生活---或昏厥而死去。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Down By the Salley Gardens
相遇在莎园
W.B Yeats
叶芝
Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.
我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。
She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.
她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.
她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。
But I being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。
In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.
我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。
And on my leaning shoulder, She laid her snow-white hand.
她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.
她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。
But I was young and foolish, and now I'm full of tears.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
The Value of Time
时间的价值
To realize the value of one year:Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
要想知道一年的价值, 那就去问期末考试不及格的学生。
To realize the value of one month:Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
要想知道一个月的价值, 那就去问生了早产儿的母亲。
To realize the value of one week:Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
要想知道一周的价值, 那就去问周报的编辑。
To realize the value of one hour:Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
要想知道一小时的价值, 那就去问等待见面的恋人。
To realize the value of one minute:Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
要想知道一分钟的价值, 那就去问误了火车、汽车或者飞机的人。
To realize the value of one second:Ask a person who has survived an accident.
要想知道一秒钟的价值, 那就去问大难不死的人。
To realize the value of one millisecond:Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.
要想知道一毫秒的价值, 那就去问奥运会获得银牌的人。
Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
时间不等人, 你拥有的每一刻都要珍惜。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
If Music Be The Food Of Love from Twelfth Night
假如音乐是爱情的粮食,节选自《第十二夜》
William Shakespeare
莎士比亚
If music be the food of love, play on;
假如音乐是爱情的食粮,那么奏下去吧;
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting the appetite may sicken, and so die.
尽量地奏下去,好让爱情因过饱噎塞而死。
That strain again! it had a dying fall.
又奏起这个调子来了!它有一种渐渐消沉下去的节奏。
O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet sound,
啊!它经过我的耳畔,就像微风吹拂一丛紫罗兰,发出轻柔的声音,
that breathes upon a bank of violets, stealing and giving odour!
一面把花香偷走,一面又把花香分送。
Enough, no more. Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
够了!别再奏下去了!它现在已经不像原来那样甜蜜了。
O spirit of love! How quick and fresh art thou,
爱情的精灵呀!你是多么敏感而活泼;
that, not with standing thy capacity receiveth as the sea,
虽然你有海洋的容量,
nought enters there, of what validity and pitch soe'er,
可是无论怎样高贵超越的事物,一进了你的范围,
but falls into abatement and low price, even in a minute.
便会在顷刻间失去了它的价值。
So full of shapes is fancy that it alone is high fantastical.
爱情是这样充满了意象,在一切事物中是最富于幻想的。


2025-06-08 18:51:43
广告
  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Sonnet 130
第十四行诗130
William Shakespeare
威廉·莎士比亚
My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
我情妇的眼睛一点不像太阳;珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多:
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光,发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般;她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;
And in some perfumes is there more delight than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,我情妇的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound;
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子;
I grant I never saw a goddess go; My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我承认从没有见过女神走路,我情妇走路时候却脚踏实地:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
I Love Thee
我爱你
Thomas Hood
托马斯·胡德
I love thee—I love thee!
’Tis all that I can say;
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day;
The very echo of my heart,
The blessing when I pray.
我爱你——我爱你!
我所言的如此而已;
你是我黑夜的幻影,
白日的梦境,
荡涤我心的回音,
与祈祷时神赐的确幸。
I love thee—I love thee!
Is all that I can say.
我爱你——我爱你!
我所言的如此而已。
I love thee—I love thee!
Is ever on my tongue;
In all my proudest poesy
That chorus still is sung;
It is the verdict of my eyes,
Amidst the gay and young.
我爱你——我爱你!
这是我曾欲言又止的话;
在最值得我骄傲的诗篇里
颂歌依然传唱不息;
在众多年轻欢乐的姑娘之中,
我的眼里只有你。
I love thee—I love thee!
A thousand maids among.
我爱你——我爱你!
多少女人也不及一个你。
I love thee—I love thee!
Thy bright hazel glance,
The mellow lute upon those lips,
Whose tender tones entrance;
But most, dear heart of hearts, thy proofs
That still these words enhance.
我爱你——我爱你!
你淡褐眼眸的一瞥,
双唇吹出的乐响,
说出的温软语调;
但最紧要的,心尖儿的人啊,你的一切
值得我说无数个我爱你。
I love thee—I love thee!
Whatever be thy chance.
我爱你——我爱你!
无论你是否有意。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Remember
记住我
Christina Georgina Rossetti
克里斯蒂娜•吉奥尔吉娜•罗塞蒂
Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land;
愿君常忆我,逝矣从兹别;相见及黄泉,渺渺音尘绝。
When you can no more hold me by the hand, Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
昔来常欢会,执手深情结;临去又回身,千言意犹切。
Remember me when no more day by day You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
絮絮话家常,白首长相契;此景伤难再,吾生忽易辙。
Only remember me; you understand It will be late to counsel then or pray.
祝告两无益,寸心已如铁;惟期常忆我,从兹成永诀。
Yet if you should forget me for a while And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
君如暂忘我,回思勿自嗔;我愿君愉乐,不愿君苦辛。
For if the darkness and corruption leave A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
我生无邪思,皎洁断纤尘;留君心上影,忍令失君真。
Better by far you should forget and smile Than that you should remember and be sad.
忘时君欢笑,忆时君愁颦;愿君常忆我,即此语谆谆。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
The Passionate Shepherd To His Love
牧羊恋歌
Christopher Marlowe
克里斯托夫·马洛
Come live with me and be my love,
来与我同住吧,做我的爱人,
And we will all the pleasures prove,
我们将共享一切欢乐;
That Valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
来自河谷、树丛、山岳、田野,
Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
来自森林或陡峭的峻岭。
And we will sit upon the Rocks,
我们将坐在岩石上,
Seeing the Shepherds feed their flocks,
看牧人们放羊。
By shallow Rivers to whose falls
浅浅的小河流向瀑布,
Melodious birds sing Madrigals.
小鸟唱着甜美的情歌。
And I will make thee beds of Roses
我将为你用玫瑰作床,
And a thousand fragrant posies,
还有上千支花束,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle
一顶鲜花编的花冠,一条长裙
Embroidered all with leaves of Myrtle;
绣满桃金娘的绿叶。
A gown made of the finest wool
用最细的羊毛织一条长袍,
Which from our pretty Lambs we pull;
羊毛剪自我们最可爱的羊羔,
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
一双漂亮的衬绒软鞋为你御寒,
With buckles of the purest gold;
上面有纯金的带扣。
A belt of straw and Ivy buds,
麦草和长春藤花蕾编的腰带,
With Coral clasps and Amber studs:
珊瑚作钩,琥珀作扣,
And if these pleasures may thee move,
如果这些赏心乐事能打动你的芳心,
Come live with me, and be my love.
来与我同住吧,做我的爱人。
The Shepherds' Swains shall dance and sing
牧童情郎们将又跳又唱,
For thy delight each May-morning:
在每个五月的早晨使你欢畅,
If these delights thy mind may move,
如果这些趣事使你动心,
Then live with me, and be my love.
来与我同住吧,做我的爱人。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
Love after Love
爱复爱
Derek Walcott
德里克·沃尔科特
The time will come
这样的时刻将会来临:
when, with elation
你得意洋洋地
you will greet yourself arriving at your own door,
站在自家门口,
in your own mirror
照着镜子,迎接自我的到来
and each will smile at the other's welcome,
以微笑欢迎彼此,
and say, sit here. Eat.
并说道,坐这儿。吃吧。
You will love again the stranger who was your self.
你将会再次爱上这个陌生人—从前的自己。
Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself,
斟满美酒,递上面包,把心交还其身,
to the stranger who has loved you all your life,
给那一辈子爱着你的陌生人。
whom you ignored for another,
你曾因为他人而忽略了他,
who knows you by heart.
他却打心底里懂你。
Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,
从书架上取下那些情书、
the photographs, the desperate notes,
照片以及绝望的字条,
peel your own image from the mirror.
从镜中剥去自己的形象。
Sit. Feast on your life.
坐下。尽享你的生活。


  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
So we'll Go No More A-Roving
好吧,我们不再一起漫游
Lord Byron
拜伦
So we'll go no more a-roving
好吧,我们不再一起漫游,
So late into the night,
消磨这幽深的夜晚,
Though the heart still be as loving,
尽管这颗心仍旧迷恋,
And the moon still be as bright.
尽管月光还那么灿烂。
For the sword outwears its sheath,
因为利剑能够磨破剑鞘,
And the soul outwears the breast,
灵魂也把胸膛磨得够受,
And the heart must pause to breathe,
这颗心呵,它得停下来呼吸,
And love itself have rest.
爱情也得有歇息的时候。
Though the night was made for loving,
虽然夜晚为爱情而降临,
And the day returns too soon,
很快的,很快又是白昼,
Yet we'll go no more a-roving
我们已不再一起漫游。
By the light of the moon.
在这月光的世界。


2025-06-08 18:45:43
广告
  • 又是新开始
  • 诗宗
    9
该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
He wishes for the cloths of heaven
他希翼天国的锦缎
W.B. Yeats
叶芝
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
若我有天国的锦缎,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
以金银色的光线编织,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloth
还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光
of night and light and the half-light,
以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,
I would spread the cloth under your feet;
我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。
But I,being poor,have only my dreams;
可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。


登录百度账号

扫二维码下载贴吧客户端

下载贴吧APP
看高清直播、视频!
  • 贴吧页面意见反馈
  • 违规贴吧举报反馈通道
  • 贴吧违规信息处理公示
  • 首页 上一页 12 13 14 15 下一页 尾页
  • 227回复贴,共16页
  • ,跳到 页  
<<返回英文诗吧
分享到:
©2025 Baidu贴吧协议|隐私政策|吧主制度|意见反馈|网络谣言警示