英国古典文学吧 关注:482贴子:46,243

回复:血字的研究 九 犹他之花 英 阿瑟·柯南·道尔

只看楼主收藏回复

在这当儿,露茜总是默默无言。
At this moment, Lucy is always silent.
但是,她那红晕的双颊、明亮而幸福的眼睛,都非常清楚地说明,她的那颗年轻的心,已经不再属于她自己了。
However, her rosy cheeks and bright and happy eyes clearly indicate that her young heart no longer belongs to her.
她那诚起的老父也许还没有看出这些征兆,但无疑地,这些征兆并没有逃过这个赢得她芳心的小伙子的那双眼睛。
Her honest father may not have noticed these signs yet, but undoubtedly, these signs have not escaped the eyes of the young man who won her heart.


IP属地:天津31楼2023-12-19 19:31
回复
      一个夏天的傍晚,侯波起着马从大道上疾驰而过,向着费瑞厄家门口跑来。
    One summer evening, Hou Bo rode his horse and galloped along the main road, running towards the entrance of Ferreier's house.
    露茜正在门口,她走向前去迎接他。
    Lucy is at the door, she walked forward to meet him.
    他把缰绳抛在篱垣上,大踏步沿着门前小径走了过来。
    He threw the reins onto the fence and strode along the path in front of the door.


    IP属地:天津32楼2023-12-19 20:56
    回复
      2025-06-11 18:10:36
      广告
        “我要走了,露茜,”他说着,一面握住她的两只手,温柔地瞧着她的脸,“现在我不要求你马上跟我一块儿走,但是当我回来的时候,你能不能决定和我走呢?”
      "I'm leaving, Lucy," he said, holding both of her hands and gently looking at her face, "I don't want you to go with me immediately, but when I come back, can you decide to go with me?"


      IP属地:天津33楼2023-12-19 22:33
      回复
          “可是,你什么时候回来呢?”她含羞带笑地问道。
        "But when will you come back?" she asked with a shy smile.


        IP属地:天津34楼2023-12-20 09:21
        回复
            “顶多两个月,亲爱的。
          "At most two months, my dear.
          那个时候,你就要属于我了,谁也阻挡不了咱们。”
          At that time, you will belong to me, and no one can stop us."


          IP属地:天津35楼2023-12-20 12:02
          回复
              她问道:“可是,父亲的意见怎么样?”
            She asked, " but what is my father's opinion?"


            IP属地:天津36楼2023-12-20 15:53
            回复
                “他已经同意了,只要我们的银矿进行得顺利就行。
              "He has agreed, as long as our silver mine goes smoothly.
              我倒并不担心这个问题。”
              I'm not worried about this issue."


              IP属地:天津37楼2023-12-20 20:13
              回复
                  “哦,那就行了。
                "Oh, that's it.
                只要你和父亲把一切都安排好了,那就用不着多说了,”她轻轻地说着,一面把她的面颊偎依在他那宽阔的胸膛上。
                As long as you and your father have everything arranged, there's no need to say more," she said gently, leaning her cheeks against his broad chest.


                IP属地:天津38楼2023-12-20 20:35
                回复
                  2025-06-11 18:04:36
                  广告
                    “感谢上帝!”他声音粗哑地说,一面弯下身去吻着她,“那么,事情就这样决定了。
                  "Thank God!" he said in a hoarse voice, bending down to kiss her, " so, this is the decision.
                  我愈呆得久,就会愈加难舍难分。
                  The longer I stay, the harder it becomes to part ways.
                  他们还在峡谷里等着我呢。
                  They are still waiting for me in the canyon.
                  再见吧,我的亲爱的,再见了!
                  Goodbye, my dear, goodbye!
                  不到两个月,你一定就会见到我了。”
                  In less than two months, you will definitely see me."


                  IP属地:天津39楼2023-12-21 09:20
                  回复
                      他一边说,一边从她的怀里挣脱出来,翻身上马,头也不回地奔驰而去,好象只要他稍一回顾他所离别的人儿,他的决心就要动摇了。
                    As he spoke, he broke free from her arms, got on his horse, and galloped away without looking back, as if his determination would shake if he only looked back at the person he had left.
                    她站在门旁,久久地望着他,一直到他的身影消逝不见。
                    She stood by the door, staring at him for a long time until his figure disappeared.
                    然后她才走进屋去,她真是整个犹他地方最幸福的一个姑娘了。
                    Then she walked into the room, she was truly the happiest girl in the whole of Utah.


                    IP属地:天津40楼2023-12-21 15:23
                    回复