Time Pink Floyd (超强烈摇滚 本人口味重 慎听)
http://music.qq.com/qqmusic.html?id=2344664 史上最经典的摇滚歌曲之一 史上最成功最有影响力的专辑之一 曾一度痴迷的歌
(话说我很喜欢的很多歌都是我痴迷的
)阿阿阿 要疯了
Pink Floyd - Time
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day 滴答声中 单调的一天又过去了
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. 你在挥霍着时间
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town 漫无目的的在你家乡闲逛
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way. 等待着有人或有事能给你指明方向
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.厌倦了躺在太阳下 待在家里看雨
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.你还年轻 生命还很长 有的是时间来消磨今天
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.然后有一天你发现 十年已经过去
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. 没人告诉你什么时候应该起跑 你错失了发令枪
So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking 然后你跑着要追赶太阳 但是它也落山
Racing around to come up behind you again.快速运转 又从你身后升起
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,太阳还是平常那个太阳 但是你已经老去
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.气喘吁吁 一天天靠近死亡
Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time. 一年年变短 似乎永远找不到时间
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines计划要么归零 要么变成那潦草的半页纸
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way 在安静的绝望中等待是英国人的方式
The time is gone, the song is over,时间流逝 歌曲结束
Thought I'd something more to say 以为还有很多要说
Home, home again 家 再次回家
I like to be here when I can 我喜欢在这里 如果我也可以
When I come home cold and tired 当我寒冷又疲惫的回家
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire 挨着火炉温暖我的骨头真好
Far away across the field 穿过原野在遥远的地方
The tolling of the iron bell 传来阵阵钟声
Calls the faithful to their knees 呼唤着信徒们屈膝下跪
To hear the softly spoken magic spells 去倾听那温柔诉说的神奇咒语……