I have said that the soul is not more than the body.我曾说过 躯体与灵魂交融
And I said that the body is no more than the soul.难以分出孰轻孰重
And nothing,世上任何事物
not God is greater than one, than one itself is.即使是上帝 也当众生平等
I hear and see holy God in every object,神迹四处可见
yet understand God not at least.我却不解其故
Nor do I understand也不相信
who there can be more wonderful than myself.有谁会比自己过得更精彩
In the faces of men and women I see God,在人们的脸上 我看到了上帝的身影
and in my own face in the glass.当我看向镜中的自己 亦是如此
I find letters from God dropped in the street我拾到了上帝遗落凡间的信笺
and everyone has signed by God's mean.上面列着上帝为众人安排的命运
And I leave them where they are.我任一切顺其自然
For I know that wherever I go,因为我知道 无论我去往何方
others will punctually come.总有人接替我而来
Forever and ever.生生不息