你竟能成功杀死一名我们计划干掉的罪犯
Is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out.
顺便告诉你 那罪犯叫凯尔
His name was Kyle, by the way.
他是走私集团的成员
He was part of a smuggling ring.
你要起身的话 你的手腕就断了
Stand and your wrist breaks.
我没杀过任何人
I didn't kill no one!
是罗尼干的
It was Ronnie!
在你男友公寓隔壁发现了他的尸体
Your boyfriend's body was found next to his apartment
死于毒品吸食过量
Dead from an overdose.
也没任何人出席他的葬礼
No one showed up to his funeral, either.
你的生活都结束了 艾丽克丝
Your life is over, Alex.
我是来赐予你新生的
I'm here to offer you a new one.
但你必须心甘情愿接受它
But you have to be willing to earn it.
我该做些什么
What do I gotta do?
学习
Learn.
首先 学会如何摆脱吸毒少女的腔调
How not to sound like a teen meth whore, for starters.
学会正确的站姿
Learn to stand up straight.
学会正确的步态
Learn how to walk right.
学会正确的谈吐
Learn how to talk right.
学会如何效忠国家
Learn how to serve your country--
成就大我 而非小我
Instead of just yourself.
小妞
Chica.
说你呢
You
请教芳名 [西班牙语]
Como te llamas?
尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita.
以前没见过你 尼基塔
Never seen you before, Nikita.
谁带你来这的
Who brought you here?
叫艾琳娜还是叶琳娜来着
Elena. Yelena?
她说这里有个很爽的派对
She said there was a cool party,
我就来了
So, uh, here I am.
过来
Venga.
过来
Come.
来喝一杯
Have a drink.
我不太想搞得湿漉漉的
I was kinda hoping to stay dry.
我们去酒吧如何
Why don't we go to the bar?
你也知道 这个是凉爽的派对
As you say, this is a cool party.
如果你想待在这
If you want to stay,
就得下水
You're going to have to get...wet.
感觉还不错 对吧
That wasn't so bad, was it?
我还是想去酒吧
I would have preferred the bar.
只不过
It's just that
在这里搞定你的保镖
This is going to make taking your bodyguard out
比较困难
So much harder.
目标击中 找人去服务通道接应我
Target is down! I need extraction at the service entrance.
驳回
Negative.
你不能出去
Extraction impossible.
什么
What?
你总是听不懂 不是吗
You always had trouble listening, didn't you?
迈克尔 拜托 我得离开这里
Michael! please, I need to get out of here.
还是听不懂 我已经说过了
Still don't hear me. I told you.
休想离开
There is no out.