无光之空吧 关注:156贴子:404

【个人向渣翻】航行日志

只看楼主收藏回复

航行日志就是那些在靠近某些港口,车务官们触发的对话,楼主从wiki整理下来并渣翻了一些
楼下开更


IP属地:天津来自Android客户端1楼2023-05-12 17:24回复
    1.新温彻斯特(New Winchester)
    A distant clamour of engine-yards. An accretion of smog on the windows.
    远处传来机车场的嘈杂声。窗户上的烟雾堆积如山。
    The taste of smog. The sound of iron on iron. We are home.
    烟雾的味道。铁与铁之间的声音。我们到家了。
    Wispy condensation trails cross the sky; the ghosts of passing trains.
    缕缕凝结尾迹穿越天空,如同匆忙列车的幽灵。
    The Pugilistic Forged Companion: "I understand they fight over ownership here. Perhaps could be of assistance."
    强健的锻造同伴:"我知道他们这里为权而战。也许我能提供帮助。"
    "My family doctor is here. She'll see us." The Incautious Driver's words are more certain than their tone.
    “我的家庭医生住在这儿。她会给我们看病的。”鲁莽的司机的话语听起来比他的语气要更有把握。
    "Oh good," says the Eccentric, flatly. "New Winchester. Full of men who think they're engineers, bless their hearts."
    “哦,好极了,”怪人冷冷地说道。“新温彻斯特。那里全是些自以为是工程师的人,真令人感叹。”


    IP属地:天津来自Android客户端2楼2023-05-12 17:25
    收起回复
      2025-06-21 06:18:34
      广告


      IP属地:天津来自Android客户端5楼2023-05-12 17:29
      收起回复
        3.埃文港(Port Avon)
        A new smell, behind the coal and the oil: the green, unlikely scent of apples.
        在煤炭和石油气息之外,一股意想不到的清新香味弥漫开来:那是生机盎然、令人陶醉的苹果芬芳。
        Ruins claw the sky, the work of giants.
        废墟如利爪般挠向天空,宛若巨人的杰作。
        Today, the sky is as cool and blue as ice in a glass.
        今天,天空清澈湛蓝,如同玻璃杯中的冰块。
        The Fatalistic Signalman considers Port Avon. "Never seen so many try so hard to pretend they're not in the sky."
        听天由命的信号员凝视着埃文港:“从未见过如此努力装作自己并非身处天空的人们。”
        To the dismay of the Eccentric, the useless cat spent an afternoon bringing their pets an assortment of rodent viscera.
        令怪人大为失望的是,那只无用的猫居然花了一个下午,给他们的宠物带来了一堆啮齿动物的内脏。
        "This looks like a blissful idyll," says the Clay Conductor. "I hate it."
        “这地方宛如一幅美好的田园画卷,”粘土人列车主管说道,“我讨厌这里。”


        IP属地:天津来自Android客户端6楼2023-05-12 17:30
        回复
          4.抹大拉之家(Magdalene's)
          A carmine glow burns in the dark: Magdalene's, where you can buy comforting lies.
          黑暗中闪耀着一道猩红色的光芒:那便是抹大拉之家,在那里你可以购买安慰人心的谎言。
          Your bridge windows fog with recent steam-trails. This place is well-frequented.
          你的船桥窗户上布满了最近留下的蒸汽痕迹。这个地方常有人来访。
          "Can we stop at Magdalene's, Captain?" a stoker pleads. "We've been too long in the sky." The impertinence!
          “列车长,我们能在抹大拉之家停一下吗?”一名司炉恳求道,“我们在天空中已经待得太久了。”真是冒昧!
          Even the Signalman's dour mood has lightened at the sight of Magdalene's spires.
          即使是信号员,看到抹大拉之家的尖塔也情绪明朗了起来。
          Magdalene's - a place of peace, contemplation and rest. The Driver twitches miserably.
          抹大拉之家——一个宁静、沉思与休息的地方。司机痛苦地抽搐着。
          The Aunt pats your hand. "Madgalene's! We should stop here. Do something about your Nightmares."
          姨妈拍了拍你的手,“抹大拉之家!我们应该在这里停一下。解决一下你的噩梦问题。”
          The Eccentric snorts when she sees Magdalene's. "The truth isn't easy, but at least it's the truth."
          怪人看到抹大拉之家时嗤之以鼻:“真相并不容易,但至少它是真实的。”
          The Forged Companion peers at Magdalene's with curiosity. "Is this your answer to the Forge of Souls?"
          锻造伙伴好奇地盯着抹大拉之家:“这就是你们对灵魂铸炉的回应吗?”
          The Rat Brigade consider Magdalene's for a while. Finally: "It's very red."
          老鼠大队考虑了一下抹大拉之家,最后说道:“这里真的很红。”
          "Ah, Magdalene's. Small comforts for simple minds." The Repentant Devil smiles blandly.
          “啊,抹大拉之家。对于简单心灵来说算是小小的慰藉。”悔过的魔鬼淡淡地微笑。
          "Finally - Magdalene's. A hot bath and decent conversation." The Princess desires that you dock.
          “终于到了抹大拉之家。可以泡个热水澡,还有愉快的谈话。”公主希望你能停靠在那里。
          "Most sky-wanderers end up here sooner or later," says the Vagabond. "The lucky ones leave."
          “许多漫游天空的人迟早都会来到这里,”流浪汉说道,“幸运者则能离开。”


          IP属地:天津来自Android客户端7楼2023-05-12 17:31
          回复
            5.兴荣港(Port Prosper)
            A rumble of far-off refineries. Distant searchlights rake the sky.
            远方炼油厂传来隆隆声。远方探照灯划过天空。
            The bridge's clock chimes twice, quickly. This close to the Isambard Line, time is devious.
            桥上的时钟快速地响了两下。伊桑巴德航线近在咫尺,时间混乱不定。
            The Fatalistic Signalman grunts. "Last time I saw Port Prosper it was a dock, three sheds and a goose."
            听天由命的信号员咕哝道:“我上次见兴荣港时,那儿只有个码头、三间棚屋与一只鹅。”
            The Inconvenient Aunt pokes your ribs. "At last, a proper meal. You're wasting away out here, dear."
            令人困扰的姨妈戳了戳你的肋骨:"终于来了顿正经饭了。你在这儿可都要饿瘦了,亲爱的。"
            The Poetic Forged Companion considers the music halls of Prosper. "My work should be performed here."
            诗意的锻造伙伴考虑着兴荣港的音乐厅:"我的作品应该在这里演出。"
            The Rat Brigade gathers in the galley. There's an incessant chittering as they whisper plots and plans.
            老鼠大队聚集在食堂中。它们一刻不停的密谋着各种阴谋与计划。
            "The music halls here are poor quality," the Conductor says. "They performed my early works."
            “这里的音乐厅质量可不怎么样,”粘土人列车主管说道。“他们演出过我的早期作品。”


            IP属地:天津来自Android客户端8楼2023-05-12 17:31
            回复
              7.李德彼德与斯坦罗德自然保护区(Leadbeater & Stainrod's Nature Reserve)
              Golden lights dance in the distance, bright and brief as dandelion seeds passing through a sunbeam.
              金色的灯光在远处闪烁,如同蒲公英种子穿过阳光束,明亮而短暂。
              Here, the Reach's verdance runs rampant. You see knotted vines and lurid fungus, and orange flowers bright as polished trumpets.
              在这里,外野的植被泛滥横生。你看到盘根错节的藤蔓、鲜艳的真菌及色彩明亮如抛光喇叭般的橙色花朵。
              How deep the greens! How cold the stars! How wild the Reach has run, with no sun to govern it.
              绿意多么深沉!繁星何等寒冷!在没有太阳统治的情况下,外野变得如此狂野。
              Incognito Princess: "Is it the good kind of nature in the reserve, or the malodorous kind?"
              隐姓埋名的公主:“保护区里的自然是美好那一类,还是令人不悦的那一类呢?”
              Judicious Driver: "The Verdant gave me new life here. Despite everything, I'm grateful."
              明智的司机:“在这里,翠绿碎片赋予了我新生。尽管一切艰辛,我仍心怀感激。”
              The Aunt chivvies the crew. "Who's up for a bracing walk in the Reserve? With rifles, of course."
              姨妈催促着列车员:“谁想去保护区来散散步呢?当然,要带上步枪。”
              The Fatalistic Signalman marvels at the wildness. "And we thought we could tame this. Muttonheads."
              听天由命的信号员惊叹于这片狂野:“我们还以为能驯服这一切呢。真是傻瓜。”
              The Felined Eccentric looks out at the Nature Reserve: "I'd best keep the cats in. They're not friendly to wildlife."
              猫咪怪人注视着自然保护区:“我最好把猫儿们关在这里,它们对野生动物可不友善。”
              The Incautious Drive looks wistful. "Father sent me here to work a quiet job. Couldn't keep it.
              鲁莽的司机带着惆怅的神情说道:“爸爸把我送来这里做一个安静的工作,但我没能坚持下去。”
              The Rat Brigade is in hiding. "Sorry, cap," squeak Cinders from a crate. "Reserve's full of predators."
              老鼠大队躲了起来。“抱歉,列车长,”辛德斯从一个箱子里吱吱叫道。“保护区里到处都是捕食者。”
              The Reckless Driver is frantic. "You have to dock at the Reserve. I need to be down there!"
              妄为的司机狂乱地说:“你必须在保护区停靠。我要去那里!”
              The Repentant Devil smiles. "First you 'conquer' nature, then you 'preserve' it. A trifle arrogant, no?"
              悔过的魔鬼微笑着说:“先是‘征服’自然,再来‘保护’它。有点儿自大,不是吗?”
              "Altan would have liked it here," says the Navigator softly. "We used to talk of going hunting."
              “阿尔坦本来会喜欢这里的,”领航员轻声说道。“我们曾经谈论过一起去打猎。”
              "What will I be once the Verdant's gone?" The Incautious Driver gazes out the porthole, briefly sombre.
              “当翠绿碎片消失后,我将变成什么?”鲁莽的司机望着舷


              IP属地:天津来自Android客户端10楼2023-05-12 17:31
              收起回复
                8.泰坦妮娅(Titania)
                A heady pollen-scent permeates the bridge, fierce as blooming lilies.
                浓郁的花粉气息弥漫在船桥上,就像盛开的百合花一样热烈。
                The sky-winds are calmer, here. Lazy breezes, prickled with pollen.
                这里的天空之风更加平静。懒洋洋的微风中,带着花粉刺激感。
                You hear a distant drone. A crewman grimaces. "Chorister-bees," he mutters.
                你听到了遥远的嗡嗡声。一名列车员皱着眉头:“唱诗蜂。”他低声说。
                A buzzing sound in the air. The Repentant Devil is restless. "Titania always called them."
                空气中传来嗡嗡声。悔过的魔鬼变得不安:“泰坦妮娅总是在召唤它们。”
                Chorister Bee carcasses float outside. "Weapons ready," orders Cinders. "We're near Titania."
                唱诗蜂的尸体漂浮在外面。“准备武器,”辛德斯下令。“我们快到泰坦妮娅了。”
                Chorister Bee carcasses strike the hull. The Fatalistic Signalman sighs: "Titania."
                唱诗蜂的尸体撞击着车体。听天由命的信号员叹息道:“泰坦妮娅。”
                The Clay Conductor is enraptured. "Listen, Captain – the bees! What sweet music!"
                粘土人列车主管陶醉其中。“听啊,列车长——那些蜜蜂!多么甜美的音乐!”
                The Driver points at Titania. "Flower of the Reach. Father wanted to move here. But bees happened."
                司机指着泰坦妮娅:“这就是外野之花。我爸爸曾想搬到这里,但却遇到了蜜蜂问题。”
                The Eccentric stares, entranced, at the delicate lights of Titania.
                怪人入迷地盯着泰坦妮娅的柔和光芒。
                The Incognito Princess's eyes gleam. "Titania is like a brooch. I want it."
                隐姓埋名的公主眼中闪烁着光芒:“泰坦妮娅就像一枚胸针,我想拥有它。”
                The Inconvenient Aunt peers from a porthole. "Titania is such an odd place. A little garish for my tastes."
                令人困扰的姨妈透过舷窗窥视:“泰坦妮娅真是个奇怪的地方。对我来说有点过于花哨了。”
                Today, your crew rescued the useless cat from a cannon, an endeavour complicated by an excess of biting.
                今天,你的列车员们从大炮里救出了那只无用的猫,而这次拯救行动因为过多的咬伤变得更加复杂。
                "If I could shrink her, I'd put Titania on display behind glass," says the Chiropterous Hoarder, voice rasping and hungry."
                “如果我能缩小她,我会将泰坦妮娅放在玻璃后面展示出来,”蝙蝠囤积者带着沙哑而贪婪的声音说道。


                IP属地:天津来自Android客户端12楼2023-05-12 17:35
                回复
                  2025-06-21 06:12:34
                  广告
                  9.伍载镇(Lustrum)
                  A flurry of snow blows past the window. A crewman curses the cold.
                  一阵风雪掠过窗外,一名列车员咒骂着寒冷。
                  Frost filigrees the window. The crew shivers. A pipe splits in the cold.
                  窗户上凝结霜花,列车员们瑟瑟发抖。寒冷中一根管子破裂。
                  Snow-laden peaks rise from the mists. And dwarfing them all, the impossible immensity of the Mother of Mountains.
                  雾气中升起积雪覆盖的山峰,而在它们之间耸立着巨大得不可思议的群山之母。
                  Incautious Driver: "Hours are mined in Lustrum - good for going faster than possible. Going to get some?"
                  鲁莽的司机:“伍载镇产出时间矿石——有助于达到超乎想象的速度。去弄点吗?”
                  Inconvenient Aunt: "If we're stopping at Lustrum, remember to wrap up warm when you head out."
                  令人困扰的姨妈:“如果我们要在伍载镇停靠,记得外出时穿暖和哦。”
                  The crew sees the snow on Lustrum, then stares at the Rat Brigade. The smiles hide thoughts of ear-muffs.
                  列车员们看到伍载镇的积雪,然后盯着老鼠大队。笑容掩藏了他们想要耳罩的心情。
                  The Eccentric: "Lustrum, where you can spend all your hours suffering in the hopes of finding more."
                  怪人:“伍载镇,一个人们在艰辛中度过所有时光,希望能发掘更多财富的地方。”
                  The Princess has taken all the blankets. "Lustrum's cold. Throw something on the fire. Books, if you must."
                  公主占据了所有的毯子。“伍载镇很冷。丢点东西到火上吧,必要时书也行。”
                  The Vagabond puffs on his pipe. "Last time I climbed that mountain, I left four toes behind."
                  流浪汉抽着烟斗:“上次我爬那座山时,留下了四只脚趾。”
                  "The Mother of Mountains bleeds hours. Can you taste her misery?" The Repentant Devil is curious, not sad.
                  “群山之母散发着时间。你能体会到她的悲苦吗?”悔过的魔鬼充满好奇,而不是悲伤。


                  IP属地:天津来自Android客户端13楼2023-05-12 17:35
                  回复
                    11.钟声馆(Carillon)
                    How quiet it is. And what's that smell? Eggs? Sulphur?
                    周围是如此宁静。那是什么味道?鸡蛋?硫磺?
                    It is dark and peaceful, here. The stars are few.
                    这里黑暗而宁静,星星稀少。
                    The silence is eery. A stoker tries to sing, to lighten the mood. His comrade hushes him.
                    寂静让人毛骨悚然。一名司炉试图唱歌来活跃气氛,但他的同伴立即制止了他。
                    Carillon, where sins are scourged. The crew tries to avoid the Aunt's critical gaze.
                    钟声馆,罪恶在此被清除。列车员们尽量避开姨妈严厉的目光。
                    Inconvenient Aunt: "Is that what you're planning on wearing? I suppose it will have to do."
                    令人困扰的姨妈:“你打算穿这个吗?我想也只好将就了。”
                    The Eccentric frowns. "The devils say they improve souls. But what does 'improved' mean? And for who?"
                    怪人皱着眉头:“魔鬼们说他们能改善灵魂。但‘改善’是什么意思?对谁而言?”
                    The Incautious Driver grimaces. "Mother said illness is all in the mind. She'd fit right in here."
                    鲁莽的司机苦笑着:“妈妈说生病全在心里面。她在这儿会觉得很合适。”
                    The Rat Brigade have clambered up to view Carillon. "Sarge would speak of this place," says Cinders.
                    老鼠大队爬上去看钟声馆。“中士以前提起过这个地方,”辛德斯说。
                    The Repentant Devil sneers. "They are incompetent. They could never master my techniques."
                    悔过的魔鬼嘲笑道:“他们无能为力。他们绝不可能掌握我的技术。”
                    "I'd best not go in. I don't think they'd understand about Altan," says the Fortunate Navigator.
                    “最好别进去,我想他们不会理解关于阿尔坦的事情。”走运的领航员说道。
                    "Right," says Cinders. "This one's for Sarge!" A high-pitched cheer rises.
                    “没错,”辛德斯说。“这次是为了中士!”一阵尖锐的欢呼声响起。


                    IP属地:天津来自Android客户端15楼2023-05-12 17:36
                    回复
                      12.废弃信号箱(An Abandoned Signal Box)
                      A spidered signal box, foggy with webs. Once, it was part of the Isambard Line: an old folly.
                      蛛网密布的信号箱,笼罩在朦胧的蛛丝之中。它曾是伊桑巴德航线的一部分:一个过去的荒谬之举。
                      Thanks to its coat of vines, this overgrown signal box of the Isambard Line retain its structural integrity, if not its dignity.
                      得益于覆盖其表面的藤蔓,这个长满植物的伊桑巴德航线信号箱保持了结构完整性,尽管它已失去了昔日的尊严。


                      IP属地:天津来自Android客户端16楼2023-05-12 17:37
                      回复
                        13.老汤姆的井(Old Tom's Well)
                        "Careful, Captain," a signaller whispers. "Lest the well-winds take us."
                        “小心,列车长,”一个信号员低声警告道。“免得井风将我们吞噬。”
                        The well's depths are as black as a strangler's heart.
                        井的深处如同扼杀者的心一般黑暗。
                        Well-winds ravage the sky. Your hull groans. Someone is praying.
                        狂暴的井风肆虐天空。车体发出呻吟。有人在祈祷。
                        The well is black as ink from the devil's pot. "Turn back, captain.", a crewman pleads.
                        井那如恶魔之墨般的黑暗。“回头吧,列车长。”一名列车员恳求道。
                        The Incautious Driver looks pained. "This must be the Well. The thing in my head— it's screaming."
                        鲁莽的司机表情痛苦。“这一定是那口井。我脑袋里的东西——它在尖叫。”
                        Well-wind turbulence. The crew looks terrified; the Incautious Driver, thrilled.
                        井风湍流。全体列车员都十分惊恐;而鲁莽的司机却兴奋不已。
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Aunt clucks. "I did tell you all to hold on."
                        井风湍流。姨妈抱怨道:“我早就告诉过你们要抓紧了。”
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Chiropterous Hoarder prowls the ship, rippling its wings with joy.
                        井风湍流。蝙蝠囤积者在机车上徘徊,欢快地扇动翅膀。
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Princess's luggage concusses the quartermaster.
                        井风湍流。公主的行李撞倒了军需官。
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Rat Brigade is sent flying, squeaking in protest.
                        井风湍流。老鼠大队被卷到空中,抗议着尖叫。
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Repentant Devil is the only left one standing.
                        井风湍流。悔过的魔鬼是唯一一个仍站立着的人。
                        Well-wind turbulence. The Signalman almost smiles.
                        井风湍流。信号员几乎露出了微笑。


                        IP属地:天津来自Android客户端17楼2023-05-12 17:38
                        回复
                          14.伦敦(London)
                          Dreadnoughts rumble through the London sky, watchful as sheep-dogs.
                          无畏舰隆隆驶过伦敦的天空,如同牧羊犬般警惕。
                          The excited shriek of train-whistles. The hiss of steam. The clamour of countless voices. London.
                          列车汽笛兴奋的尖叫声。蒸汽的嘶嘶声。无数人的喧闹声。伦敦。
                          The heart of London, where Her Renewed Majesty reigns from her Throne of Hours.
                          伦敦的中心,在那里,新生的女王陛下在她的时间王座上统治着。
                          "God bless her Majesty!" A crewman spontaneously declares. Patriotism? Or apotropaism?
                          “上帝保佑新生的女王陛下!”一名列车员不假思索地说道。是出于爱国主义?还是辟邪的意味?
                          Bells chime. The Inconvenient Aunt checks her pocket watch. "Well, that's completely wrong."
                          钟声响起。令人困扰的姨妈拿出她的怀表看了看。“唉,完全错误。”
                          Cinders watches London draw near. "So Sarge weren't what we thought. Loot's still waiting."
                          辛德斯看着逐渐接近的伦敦。“原来中士并非我们想象的那样。战利品还在等着呢。”
                          London is near. "Well, here we are." The Fortunate Navigator smiles ruefully. "As much my home as any other."
                          伦敦就在附近。“好了,我们到了。”走运的领航员苦笑着。“我的家和其他任何家一样。”
                          The useless cat, too liberal with his affections, set about wooing the Princess's coats. She was not amused.
                          无用的猫过于慷慨地表达自己的感情,开始向公主的外套展开求爱攻势。但公主并不觉得有趣。
                          The Fatalistic Signalman curses when he beholds London's immensity. "Look at the size of her!"
                          听天由命的信号员看到伦敦的广袤规模后咒骂道:“看看她的规模!”
                          The Hoarder stares sullenly at the lamps of London. "It was better when it was ours."
                          囤积者阴沉地盯着伦敦的灯火:“当伦敦还属于我们的时候,比现在可好多了。”
                          The Inconvenient Aunt grasps your arm. "Let me do the talking. Safest for us both."
                          令人困扰的姨妈紧紧抓住了你的手臂:“让我来谈。这样我们两个都更安全。”
                          The Vagabond inhales a hearty dose of smog. "Good for the lungs, Captain!"
                          流浪汉吸入大量的烟雾:“这对肺有好处,列车长!”
                          "I have business in London. I trust you can take care of yourself, dear." The Aunt clicks her bag closed.
                          “我在伦敦有事务要处理。相信你能照顾好自己,亲爱的。”姨妈合上她的手提包。
                          "Mother hated me driving. She said I'd kill Father with worry." The Driver's smile is impossible to read.
                          “妈妈讨厌我开车。她说我会把爸爸担心死。”司机的微笑让人无法读懂。


                          IP属地:天津来自Android客户端20楼2023-05-12 17:41
                          回复



                            IP属地:天津来自Android客户端22楼2023-05-12 17:43
                            回复
                              2025-06-21 06:06:34
                              广告
                              I am *watching* you


                              IP属地:辽宁23楼2023-05-14 22:23
                              回复