I'm not a fan of puppeteers but I've a nagging fear
我对控偶师没有丝毫兴趣但我害怕那些吵闹鬼
Someone else is pulling at the strings
有谁在背后控制这一切
Something terrible is going down through the entire town
有些可怕的事即将降临这个小镇
Wreaking anarchy and all it brings
它即将带来混乱和一切可怕的事情
I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all
我不能傻坐着 但我却丝毫动不了
I curse the name, the one behind it all...
我诅咒你 这一切的罪魁祸首
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
无序 我对着月亮嚎叫
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
还在夏天中午睡觉
Discord, whatever did we do
无序 我们到底做了什么
To make you take our world away?
你为何要夺走我们的世界?
Discord, are we your prey alone
无序 我们是你的猎物
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
还是你重回王座的垫脚石?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
无序 我们再也忍不下去了
So take your tyranny away!
带着你的暴行离开!