靡靡娜吧 关注:11贴子:780
  • 8回复贴,共1

444句实用英语

只看楼主收藏回复

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­
2. I quit! 我不干了! ­
3. Let go! 放手! ­
4. Me too. 我也是。 ­
5. My god! 天哪! ­
6. No way! 不行! ­
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) ­
8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­
9. I agree。 我同意。 ­
10. Not bad. 还不错。 ­
11. Not yet. 还没。 ­
12. See you. 再见。 ­
13. Shut up! 闭嘴! ­
14. So long. 再见。 ­
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­
16. Allow me. 让我来。 ­
17. Be quiet! 安静点! ­
18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ­
19. Good job! 做得好! ­
20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ­
21. How much? 多少钱? ­
22. I'm full. 我饱了。 ­
23. I'm home. 我回来了。 ­
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­
25. My treat. 我请客。 ­
26. So do I. 我也一样。 ­
27. This way。 这边请。 ­
28. After you. 您先。 ­
29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­
30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ­
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) ­
32. Good luck! 祝好运! ­
33. I decline! 我拒绝! ­
34. I promise. 我保证。 ­
35. Of course! 当然了! ­
36. Slow down! 慢点! ­
37. Take care! 保重! ­
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 ­
39. Try again. 再试试。 ­
40. Watch out! 当心。 ­
41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ­
42. Be careful! 注意! ­
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! ­
44. Don't move! 不许动! ­
45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 ­
47. I think so. 我也这么想。 ­
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ­
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! ­
50. Let me see.让我想想。 ­
51. Never mind.不要紧。 ­
52. No problem! 没问题! ­
53. That's all! 就这样! ­
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 ­
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? ­
56. Count me on 算上我。 ­
57. Don't worry. 别担心。 ­
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? ­
59. I love you! 我爱你! ­
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? ­
62. That's neat. 这很好。 ­
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? ­
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? ­
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 ­
66. Here you are. 给你。 ­
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 ­
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 ­
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! ­
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ­
71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? ­
73. Help yourself. 别客气。 ­
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 ­
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 ­
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 ­
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­
78. You did right. 你做得对。 ­
79. You set me up! 你出卖我! ­
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? ­



1楼2010-03-22 20:03回复

    254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 ­
    255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! ­
    256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 ­
    257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
    258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­
    259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ­
    260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 ­
    261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­
    262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 ­
    263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 ­
    264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 ­
    265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­
    266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 ­
    267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 ­
    268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 ­
    269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 ­
    270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 ­
    271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 ­
    272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 ­
    273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
    274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ­
    275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 ­
    276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 ­
    277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 ­
    278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ­
    279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 ­
    280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­
    281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 ­
    282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? ­
    283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 ­
    284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ­
    285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ­
    286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 ­
    287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 ­
    288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 ­
    289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­
    290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 ­
    291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­
    292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­
    293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ­
    294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­
    295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? ­
    296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? ­
    297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 ­
    298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
    299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 ­
    300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!­
    301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? ­
    302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? ­
    303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 ­
    


    5楼2010-03-22 20:03
    回复
      2025-06-01 03:51:05
      广告

      304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­
      305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 ­
      306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 ­
      307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 ­
      308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
      309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? ­
      310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 ­
      311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 ­
      312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­
      313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­
      314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ­
      315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 ­
      316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 ­
      317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 ­
      318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 ­
      319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 ­
      320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
      321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
      322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 ­
      323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 ­
      324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ­
      325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 ­
      326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 ­
      327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 ­
      328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 ­
      329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 ­
      330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 ­
      331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? ­
      332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
      333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
      334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? ­
      335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
      336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­
      337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 ­
      338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­
      339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? ­
      340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 ­
      341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 ­
      342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 ­
      343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 ­
      344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
      345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­
      346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
      347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
      348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­
      349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? ­
      350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
      351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 ­
      


      6楼2010-03-22 20:03
      回复
        398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。 ­
        399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。 ­
        400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 ­
        401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 ­
        402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。 ­
        403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 ­
        404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 ­
        405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 ­
        406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 ­
        407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 ­
        408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 ­
        409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。 ­
        410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 ­
        411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? ­
        412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。 ­
        413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 ­
        414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 ­
        415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 ­
        416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么? ­
        417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。 ­
        418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 ­
        419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 ­
        420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 ­
        421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? ­
        422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗? ­
        423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。 ­
        424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 ­
        425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。 ­
        426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。 ­
        427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。 ­
        428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。 ­
        429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 ­
        430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。 ­
        431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 ­
        432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。 ­
        433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 ­
        434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。 ­
        435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 ­
        436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。 ­
        437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。 ­
        438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 ­
        439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。 ­
        440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 ­
        441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 ­
        442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。 ­
        443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。 ­
        444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。­
        


        8楼2010-03-22 20:03
        回复
          ...专业。。


          IP属地:浙江9楼2010-03-22 20:04
          回复
            回复:9楼
            专业得不得了


            10楼2010-03-22 20:46
            回复
              LOL


              IP属地:浙江11楼2010-03-22 21:00
              回复
                这位姐姐
                请问可不可以转呢?


                IP属地:广东12楼2010-04-08 22:15
                回复
                  2025-06-01 03:45:05
                  广告
                  回复:12楼
                  这位小朋友,可以转的哦,好乖


                  13楼2010-04-09 21:21
                  回复