深国交欧美公学吧 关注:25贴子:1,019
  • 1回复贴,共1

深国交入学英语,复合句与简单句的转换举例

只看楼主收藏回复

1. 含宾语从句的复合句转换为简单句。即将宾语从句转换成相应的短语:
We expected that you would come. 我们希望你来。
→We expected you to come. 我们希望你来。
Now tell me what I should do. 现在告诉我该怎么办。
→Now tell me what to do. 现在告诉我该怎么办。
I remember I once met her at a party. 我记得在一次晚会上见过他。
→I remember once meeting her at a party. 我记得在一次晚会上见过他。
I ask him what I shall do. 我问他该怎么办。
→I ask him what to do. 我问他该怎么办。
I can't decide whom I should invite. 我不能决定该邀请谁。
→I can't decide whom to invite. 我不能决定该邀请谁。
欧美公学整理。


IP属地:广东1楼2021-03-07 10:51回复
    2. 含状语从句的复合句转换成简单句。即将状语从句转换成状语短语:
    He can't come because he is ill. 他因病不能来。
    →He can't come because of his illness. 他因病不能来。
    Turn off the light before you leave. 离开前请关灯。
    →Turn off the light before leaving. 离开前请关灯。
    He went home after he finished his work. 他做完工作后就回家了。
    →He went home after finishing his work. 他做完工作后就回家了。
    He was so angry that he couldn't speak. 他气得话都说不出来。
    →He was too angry too speak. 他气得话都说不出来。
    He studied hard in order that he could pass the exam. 他努力学习以便能考及格。
    →He studied hard in order to pass the exam. 他努力学习以便能考及格。
    欧美公学整理。


    IP属地:广东2楼2021-03-07 10:52
    回复