How can we preach, when all we make this world to be
当我们把世界亲手毁掉,让它成了折磨心智的地狱
is a living hell torturing our minds.
我们还怎么去宣扬和说教
We all must unite, to turn darkness to light,
我们必须齐心协力,变黑暗为光明
and the love in our hearts will shine.
让我们心间的爱重新照耀
We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other
我们与爱脱节,我们诋毁彼此
Whatever happened to protecting each other
那些任何形式的所谓保护
poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure,
不过是为一时愉悦,蒙蔽你的身心
but the damage that you've done is gonna last forever.
可你造成的创痛,永远不能愈合
Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted,
新生儿降临世间,孰不知毒品已让世界污浊
family values are contradicted.
家庭价值冲突剧烈
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust,
一切都要灰飞烟灭
the pressure is building and i've had enough.
可怕的压力越来越重,我简直忍受不下去
I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout
我想嘶声呐喊,扬起双臂嘶声呐喊
What's this madness all about
这疯狂世界成了什么样子
All this makes me wanna shout
总是想嘶声呐喊
You know it makes me wanna shout,
你知道这些会令我总想嘶声呐喊
throw my hands up and shout
扬起双臂嘶声呐喊
What's this madness all about
这疯狂世界成了什么样子
All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now
所有这些会让我想嘶声呐喊
Problems, complications and accusations
麻烦不断的问题,繁琐的后遗症和罪名指控
Dividing the nations and races of empty faces
切割着国家和民族苍白空虚的面容
A war is taking place.
战争就要爆发
No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace
一切不能再恢复如初,和平的答案
is increasing the height of your spirituality.
取决于你们精神的高度
Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions
民众的心声被遮盖,阴云密布
Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living.
误解欺骗、优柔寡断,没有信念失去信仰,我们赖何生存
The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning,
光阴一刻不停,末日就要来临,我们不会听到警钟
but we live to see the dawn.
活着只为等待黎明