那让人窒息的忧伤对白:
La Ballads of Lady & Bird
Bird : Lady? 鸟:喂!
Lady : Yes Bird? 女:怎么了,鸟儿?
Bird : It's cold. 鸟:好冷。
Lady : I know. 女:我也是。好冷。
Lady : Bird... I cannot see a thing. 女:鸟儿,我什么都看不到……
Bird : It's all in your mind. 鸟:都在你心里面呢。
Lady : I'm worried. 女:我很担心。
Bird : No one will come to see us.鸟:没有人会过来看我们的。
Lady : Maybe they come but we just don't see them.
What do you see? 女:也许他们来了,但我们没看到他们呢。你看什么呢?
Bird : I see what's outside. 鸟:我在看外面呢
Lady : And what exactly is outside? 女:外面究竟有什么啊?
Bird : It's grown-ups. 鸟:外面都是大人……
Lady : Well, maybe if we scream they can hear us. 女:如果我们大声喊的话,说不定让他们能听到我们呢
Bird : Yeah, maybe we should try to scream. 鸟:嗯,看来我们确实应该大声叫一下试试
Lady : Ok, Bird. 女:好的,鸟儿。
Lady & Bird : Heeeelp, Heeeelp!!! 女、鸟:救命啊!救命啊!
Can you hear us now? 你能听到我们吗?
Hello! 你好,
Help! 救命啊!
Hello it's me! 你好,是我。
Hey~! 嗨,
Can you see? 你能看到,
Can you see me? 你能看到我们吗?
I'm here! 我在这儿呢!
Nana come and take us. Nana,来把我们带走吧!
Hello! 你好!
Are you there? 你在那儿吗?
Hello! 你好…
Lady : I don't think they can hear us. 女:我觉得他们听不到我们。
Bird : I can hear you lady. 鸟:我能听到你,
Bird : Do you want to come with me lady? 鸟:Lady。你愿意跟我走吗??
Lady : Will you be nice to me, Bird? 女:你会对我好吗,鸟儿?
Lady : You're always be nice to me because you're my friend.女:你一直对我很好,因为你是我的朋友。
Bird : I try but sometimes I make mistakes.鸟:我会尽力的,虽然我经常会犯一些错……
Lady : Nana says we all make mistakes. 女:Nana说我们都会犯错误的。
Bird : Maybe we should scream more. 鸟:看来我们还是要更大声一点儿。
Lady : Yes, Bird let's scream more. 女:是的,鸟儿。让我们再大声一点儿喊吧!
Lady & Bird : Help! Help us! Come on! Help! 女、鸟:救命啊,救救我们!来人啊,救命啊!
Hello! 你好,
Help! 救命啊!
Hello! 你好,
We're lost. 我们走丢了……
Lady : I think they cannot see us. 女:我想他们再也看不到我们了。
Bird : Nobody likes us. 鸟:没有人像我们这样儿……
Lady : But they all seem so big. 女:但他们看起来是那么高大。
Bird : Maybe we should just jump. 鸟:看来我们要尝试着自己跳一下……
Lady : What if we fall from the bridge and then nobody can catch us. 女:什么?要是我们从桥上跳下去,可能就再也没有人能看到我们了。
Bird : I don't know, let's just see what happens. 鸟:我也不知道……,让我们跳下去看看会发生什么吧!
Lady : Okay. 女:好吧!
Bird : Come with me. 鸟:跟我来!
Lady : Shall we do it together. 女:我们一起跳好不好?
Bird : Yeah. 鸟,当然了。
Lady & Bird : 1 2 3....Aaaaaaah!!! 女、鸟:1、2、3……,啊……
Bird : Lady? 鸟:喂!
Lady : Yes Bird. 女:怎么了,鸟儿?
Bird : It's cold. 鸟:好冷。
Lady : I know. 女:我也是。
Lady : Bird...I cannot see a thing. 女:鸟儿,我什么都看不到……
Bird : It's all in your mind... 鸟:都在你的心里面呢。
唱一束破碎婉转的午后阳光,转一轮无法回旋的岁月时长