Entery Seven: The Journey Ends
Recorder: 通笛TUNE_D
Date: December 31, 2009
What question is that? I don't know.
你说的是什么问题?我不知道……
The stranger stares at the master, feeling lost about his sayings.
陌生人盯着园主,对他的问题感到无所适从。
The master lifts up his left arm, closes his eyes, and wispers something in his sealed mouth.
园主抬起了他的胳膊,闭上了双眼,然后紧闭的嘴唇轻语着什么。
All of a sudden, the chamber darkens and the colours fade, the light dims and the meadow deserts.
一瞬间,花室黑暗了下来,颜色褪去了开来,光芒淡漠了下去,草地沙化了开来。
The moonlight penetrates the windows, casting on the grant sands, and a carrack flashes into his eyes.
月光穿过窗户透射在沙土上, 一架大帆船闪现入他的眼帘。

What is this?! What is happening?! Where are the flowers, where are the creatures?!
这是什么?!发生了什么?!那些奇珍异草呢?那些动物呢?!
The stranger cries out aloud at the master, shaking his hands.
陌生人朝着园主大呼道,抖动着他的双手。
It is time for you to go... get on that boat and leave my garden, now.
现在是你离开的时候了……登上那条大船离开我的花园,现在。
But I won!! I won the bet!! You said that you would reward me if I win the bet!!
但是我赢了!我赢了那个赌!!你说过如果我赢了你就会奖励我!!
The master smiles with contempt and turns his back to him.
园主轻蔑的笑了,然后背对着陌生人。
Who said you win?
谁说你赢了?
The stranger stuns with great chock.
陌生人惊呆了。
You forget to ask me if you win, that is the question...
你忘记问我你是否赢了,这就是那个问题……
Actually, you lose, you lose because you accept my assumption, you think it for granted that there will be petals left on the stalk.
其实你输了,你输在接受了我的假设,你想当然的认为会有花瓣留在花茎上。
Didn't you ever notice that when we passed the path covered by the dead roses this morning, there were no petals left on each of the stalks.
难道你没有注意到我们今早走过那条铺满凋零玫瑰花的小径上时,所有的花茎上都没有存留一个花瓣吗?
The stranger holds his breathe and goes down on his knee.
陌生人一听到这些话,屏住了呼吸跪了下来。
But why...why...why would you still show me around of your garden... I don't understand...
但是为什么……为什么……为什么你会带我参观你的花园……我不明白……
The master takes a step to the darkness.
园主朝着黑暗走了一步。
This is the punishment.
这就是我的惩罚。
You could get to know the mystery of the flowers, but you will never get them.
你可以知道这些花朵的秘密,不过你永远不能得到她们。
You will sigh every night dreaming about having them, but they only exist in your illusion.
你会在每晚梦见拥有她们但是她们只活在你的梦境中。
This is my punishment to you. It starts from today, ends to your death.
这就是我对你惩罚,开始于今天,结束于你的死亡。
The master steps ahead, and disapears in the dark.
园主走向前去,消失在黑暗之中。
The stranger kneels at the sands, watching the carrack coming to his way.....
陌生人跪在沙地上,注视着朝着自己驶来的大帆船……
The Journey Ends.
旅程结束。