I’d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.
我想要订一张今晚七点三个人的桌位。
Let me check. Hold on, please.….Yes, that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area
我来查查看。请稍候。…是的,没问题。您要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Nonsmoking, please.
请给我非吸烟区。
All right. May I have your name
好的。请教您的大名是?
My name is Zhong.
敝姓钟。
I’d like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening.
我这个礼拜六晚上想订张桌位。
We are a group of four.
我们有四个人。
"Hold on, please"是打电话时请对方「稍候片刻(不要挂断)」的意思,类似的说法有:
Just a second, please.
要「挑选中意的位子」时可说:
We’d prefer a table by the window.(我们喜欢靠窗的桌位。)
We’d like to sit by the window.(我们想要坐在窗边。)
We’d like to sit in the nonsmoking area.(我们想要坐在非吸烟区。)
We’d like a smoking table.(我们想要吸烟区的桌位。)
I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.(我想要安静的角落,如果可能的话。)
Could we have a table close to the band(我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?)