果然不出我所料。 Just what I thought.
现实总是残酷的。 The truth hurts.
注:本句若是在安慰人,是希望对方了解事情不会总是尽如人意,也可用来提醒对方对实际情况要有心理准备。
没有其他可能了。 There’s no other way.
不然这样好不好? How about this instead?
不要紧,没什么事。 Don’t worry! It’s nothing.
怎样? 我没说错吧! What? I’m right, aren’t I?
我指使闹着玩的。 I’m just kidding.
这是命运的安排。 This is destiny.
一个巴掌拍不响。 It takes two to tango.
注:本句事成语,tango(探戈)是必须要有两个人才能跳的舞,所以引申为“一个巴掌拍不响”。
你竟敢放我鸽子! How dare you stand me up!
这事就交给我吧。 Leave it up to me!
好好考虑一下吧! Think it over!
别管我!不要理我! Leave me alone!
你死了这条心吧! Give it up.
你在玩什么把戏? What are you trying to pull?
你在开我玩笑吧? You’re kidding, right?
至少大家都没事。 At least everyone’s all right.
抱歉让你久等了。 Sorry to keep you waiting.
别误会我的意思。 Don’t take it the wrong way.
Don’t get me wrong.
你今天不太对劲。 You’re not yourself today.
跟你有什么关系? What’s it to you?
你再说,我打你喔! Say it again, and I’ll give you a beating!
你们长得好像喔。 You look alike!
走,我请你喝一杯! Let’s go. I’ll buy you a drink.
哟!看看是谁来啦? Oh! Look who’s coming?
我说真的,不骗你。 I’m telling the truth. I’m not lying.
你就直话直说吧! Just tell it like it is.
也可以这么说啦! You could say that too.
到时候就知道了。 I’ll know when the time comes.
好戏还在后头呢! You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!