1 I am trying to turn you into you.
我是让你变成你自己。
2 There is always something more to lear.
学海无涯。
3 Justice is about to be served.
正义就要得到伸张了。
4 It was never my desting to stop you.
阻止你从来都不是我的使命。
5 When will you realize the more you take the less you have.
你何时才能领悟,索取越多,收获越少。
6 Yes,look at this tree shifu I can not make it bloom and suits me,nor make it bear fwd before it is time.
是的,看着这颗树,我能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。
7 It's gonna take a lot more than the end of the world to keep us apart.
就算世界末日也不能把我们分开。
8 I've always felt like I wasn't eating up to my full potential.
我一直认为我吃东西的潜力还没全部挖掘出来。
9 He will continue stealing the chi of Masters untill he has consumed it all.
他会徐徐夺走别的大师的气,世上就再也没气了。
10 If you only do what you can do you'll never be more than you are now.
如果你只做力所能及的事,你就没法进步。
11 Before the battle of the fitst comes the battle of the mind.
双方交战先比气势,后比拳头。
12 There will be no one left to who will even remember you name.
这世上就没人会记得你的名字了。
13 And what exacting does that mean Dragon Warrior.
那神龙大侠究竟意味着什么。
14 The energy that flows through all living things.
世间万物流转的能量就是气。
15 Mastery of chi requires Mastrey of self.
气的修炼需要自我修炼。
16 I was an ambitious young warrior leading a graet army.
我曾是一名雄心勃勃的年轻战士,带领一支伟大的军队。
17 What do you love?What makes you you?
你热衷什么?何为你的特色?
18 You guys.your real strength comes from being the best you you can be.
伙计们,展现出自己最好的水平就是你们真正的优势。
19 Inner peace.Inner peace.
波澜不惊,方能心如止水。
20 The jade slayer,Master of pain.
追魂翡翠,苦难之源。