念着反字名吧 关注:10贴子:666
  • 2回复贴,共1

The Big Bang Theory

只看楼主收藏回复

第六季 16集 moved


来自Android客户端1楼2016-07-23 23:25回复
    我发誓 我再也不会向你求婚
    I promise I will never ask you to marry me again.
    你这是什么意思
    What... what do you mean?
    你是要和我分手吗
    Are you breaking up with me?

    No.
    不是的
    No, no, no, no.
    但如果有一天你想结婚
    But if someday you decide you want to get married,
    你得向我求婚
    you have to propose to me.
    真的吗 -是的
    Really? - Yes.
    主动权在你
    It's all on you.
    不过我得提醒你 真到了那个时候
    But I got to tell you, when the time comes,
    你一点也不能含糊
    I want the whole nine yards.
    你得给我单膝跪地 满地鲜花
    I want you down on one knee, flowers.
    你得把我哄得芳心犹如小鹿乱撞
    I want to be swept off my feet.


    来自Android客户端5楼2016-07-23 23:31
    回复
      2025-06-06 01:05:02
      广告
      和他们比起来
      You know, compared to them,
      我觉得我们俩还过得挺不错的
      I'm feeling pretty good about us.
      我也这么觉得
      Me, too.
      不如我们不吃甜点 早点回家
      How about we blow off dessert, go home early...
      然后我把衣服都洗了
      I'll do that laundry.
      谢谢你
      Thank you.
      我爱你
      I love you.
      我也爱你
      Love you, too.
      你到底把游戏机藏哪里了
      So where'd you hide it?
      你永远想不到去看的地方
      Where you'd never look.
      见鬼 原来是藏在洗衣机里了
      Damn it, it's in the washing machine.


      来自Android客户端6楼2016-07-23 23:32
      回复