西安ishow国际英语吧 关注:34贴子:1,031
  • 4回复贴,共1

史上最全之出国用餐英语手册(下)

只看楼主收藏回复

出国旅行当然要体验一下异国的食物了,用餐过程中需要和服务员用英语沟通?在快餐店用英语点餐?超实用的用餐英语手册帮你通通hold住~

【用餐篇】
终于吃上饭啦!用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
可以给我拿一瓶矿泉水吗?
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
I'd like a dessert, please.
我要来一份甜点。
What do you have for dessert?
你们都有哪些甜点?


1楼2016-02-24 14:47回复
    May I have some cheese?
    可以给我一些奶酪吗?
    What kind of cheese is this?
    这是什么奶酪?
    May I have just a little of it?
    可以给我一点儿这个吗?
    Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
    可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
    Is coffee included in this meal?
    有咖啡做为附餐吗?
    My order hasn't come yet.
    我点的食物还没来。
    This is not what I ordered.
    这不是我点的食物。


    2楼2016-02-24 14:47
    回复
      2025-06-27 14:45:24
      广告
      【快餐篇】
      在快餐店用餐时,当你还没有想好点些什么而后面还有人的情况下,你可以先站在旁边纠结一阵,为了不耽误他人点餐,也为了酝酿一下口语。但是要记得,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哟。
      Will you be eating here or take out?
      在这用餐或带走?
      I'll eat here.
      在这用餐。
      Take out(away),please.
      带走。(美式英语take out,英式英语take away)
      Can I sit here?
      我可以坐这里吗?
      With ketchup or mayonnaise?
      加蕃茄酱还是蛋黄酱?


      4楼2016-02-24 14:49
      回复
        With ketchup,please.
        请加蕃茄酱。
        A sandwich,please.
        我要一份三明治。
        Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
        你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
        Whole wheat,please.
        请给我全麦面包。
        Can I take this seat?
        我可以坐这个位子吗?
        Bourbon with soda water,please.
        请给我波本酒加苏打水。


        5楼2016-02-24 14:50
        回复
          I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
          我要一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
          Can I have a hot dog, please?
          请给我一份热狗。
          I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
          我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和莴苣。
          Where can I get a knife and fork?
          我在哪儿可以拿到刀与叉?


          6楼2016-02-24 14:50
          回复