Life Is Like A Boat
Nobody knows who I really am,
没有人知道我究竟是谁
I\'ve never felt this empty before.
我以前从未感觉到如此虚无空荡
And if I ever need someone to come along,
如果我需要有人来陪伴
Who\'s gonna comfort me and keep me strong?
谁会安慰我并让我更加坚强
We are all rowing the boat of fate
我们都在命运之湖上荡舟划桨
The waves keep on coming and we can\'t escape
波浪起伏这而我们无法逃离孤航
But if we ever get lost on our way
但是假使我们迷失了方向
The waves will guide you through another day
波浪将指引着我们穿越另一天的曙光
Nobody knows who I really am
没有人知道我究竟是谁
Maybe they just don\'t give a damn
或许他们并不会指责我的荒唐
But if I ever need someone to come along
但如果我需要有人来陪伴
I know you will follow me and keep me strong
我知道你会追随我并使我坚强
人の心はうつりゆく
想从不断变迁的人心
抜け出したくなる
挣脱出来
つきはまた新しい周期で
又一轮阴晴圆缺的月亮
舟を连れてく
牵引着我向前
And every time I see your face
每一次我看见你的脸庞
The oceans lead out to my heart
海洋奋力托起我的心脏
You make me wanna strain at the oars
你令我在荡桨时感到紧张
And soon I can\'t see the shore
转眼我竟看不到岸的彼方
Oh, I can\'t see the shore...
啊,我看不到岸的彼方......
When will I see the shore?
究竟什么时候才能看到岸的彼方?
I want you to know who I really am
我希望你能知道我的真实
I never thought I feel this way toward you
我从未想过我将要追随着你的方向
And if you ever need someone to come along
但如果你需要有人来陪伴
I will follow you and keep you strong
我将追随着你并使你坚强