Cause he never did.
因为,他从未这样认为
I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does. 过去的8个月我一直思考, 爱就只会
Is break and burn and end.
破碎,毁灭,然后消失不见
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again.
但在星期三午后的咖啡馆,我却看见爱,再次浮现
And we walk down the block to my car.
我们并肩走过街区,来到我的车旁
And I almost brought him up.
我几乎就要提起那个另我伤心的他
But you start to talk about the movies.
你却转而开始谈论电影
that your family watches every single Christmas.
那一部你们家庭每个圣诞夜都会观看的影片
And I won’t talk about that.
我想我不会再提起他了
For the first time, what’s past is past.
第一次闪过这样的念头,过去的,就让它封存在记忆里吧
'Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid. 你扬起头,绽放出孩子般天真的笑颜
I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny.
你觉得我很有趣,我却觉得你的想法很奇怪。
Cause he never did.
因为,他从未这样认为
I’ve been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does.