宗萨蒋扬钦哲仁波切吧 关注:1,428贴子:5,278
  • 3回复贴,共1

宗萨钦哲仁波切:相与空,你们两个不能好好相处吗?

只看楼主收藏回复



IP属地:重庆1楼2015-08-20 21:48回复
    You know, every time we experience something.
    每当我们经历什么东西。
    It does not matter what.
    无论是什么东西。
    A Glimpse of color, shape, smell, does not matter, whatever. Every time when we experience something.
    对颜色、形状、气味的一瞥,这些都并无关系,无所谓。每一次我们经历之时。
    Mosquito bite, hugging with someone who has unfit smell.
    蚊子叮咬,同有臭味的人拥抱。
    Kissing right after garlic stuff, Thai food.
    在吃蒜、泰国菜后亲吻。
    You better translate this properly.
    你最好好好地翻译这个。
    在吃大蒜和吃完泰国菜之后亲吻。
    Whatever, you know, like whatever you are experiencing.
    无论你经历什么。
    There is always, you always get carried away.
    你都会得意忘形。
    You always, one aspect of that particular phenomenon is always going to rob you.
    事物的另一面总会令你得意忘形。
    A particular aspect of that phenomenon is always going to distract you, hijack you, empower you, engross you, numb you, numb, numb? There must be good word in numb.
    事物总会有一个特别的方面令你分心、骑劫你、赋予你力量、霸占你、使你麻木。
    Like, you know, what do you call it, anesthetic? You know like injections.
    就像麻醉剂一样,注射的麻醉剂。
    So one experience always take you away then it numbs the rest, so to speak.
    这样说吧,总有一个经验将你一部分带走,并将(剩下的你)麻木。
    So all the experience that you have you never has a birds eyes view. It is always one sided, lopsided.
    所以你所经历的一切,你都没有“鸟瞰”的视角。总是单一、片面的/不平衡的。
    ……
    When you experience, ok the more classical language is when you experience the appearance, you forget the emptiness.
    用传统的话说,当你经历表象/相,便会忘却空性。
    When you experience the emptiness, you forget the appearance.
    当你经历空性,你会遗忘表象/相。
    You should print T-shirt.
    你应该在T恤上面印:
    That says something like oh, appearance and emptiness, why can not you two get along?
    相与空,你们两个不能好好相处吗
    Why do I have to, you know, always choose one. You know like, this is what we end up. We always choose one.
    为什么我必须二则一。好像这是我们的归宿,必须选择其中之一。
    This is a big downfall by the way.
    而这是一个非常大的错误。
    And also, this is actually full description of what ignorance is. You know we talked about ignorance all the time. Ignorance, that is how it functions. You are always carried away by one side.
    其实这是对无明/无知的全面描述。我们一直在说无知。无知便是如此运作的。你总是被(事物)的一面所吸引。
    摘自仁波切开示《三主要道》


    IP属地:重庆2楼2015-08-20 21:48
    回复
      阿弥陀佛


      4楼2015-09-03 12:08
      回复
        阿弥陀佛


        5楼2015-09-21 09:16
        回复