这首歌你听过吗,他很适合你偶
Tabloid Junkie 八卦爆料扒皮党
written & composed by Michael Jackson, James Harris III and Terry Lewis
Speculate to break the one you hate 你看不谁顺眼 就胡乱猜想他攻击他
Circulate the lie you confiscate 撒播你(从跟踪名人的狗仔那里搜刮来的)征集到的假消息
Assassinate and mutilate 虐杀我 摧残我
As the hounding media in hysteria 狗仔队已经癫狂到丧心病狂
Who's the next for you to resurrect 谁将是下一个被你们“挖过去”的人?
JFK exposed the CIA 肯尼迪揭发中央情报局?
Truth be told the grassy knoll 也就(白宫门前的景观)丘地知道真相吧
(注:这是一句反讽的话,意思是没人知道真相)
As the blackmail story in all your glory 敲诈式的新闻报道是你的荣耀之作
It's slander 可它全是造谣!!!!
You say it's not a sword 你说瞎爆料不是尖刀利刃
But with your pen you torture men 可你在用笔墨杀戮残害他人
You'd crucify the Lord 你把主钉死在了十字架上
And you don't have to read it, read it 作为大众,你们没必要看它,看它
And you don't have to eat it, eat it 你们没必要关注,关注
To buy it is to feed it, feed it 去买八卦就是在养活它,支持它
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves 那为什么我们还在脑残?
Just because you read it in a magazine 全因你们在杂志上读它看它
Or see it on the TV screen 在电视上听它信它
Don't make it factual 别以为它就是事实!
Though everybody wants to read all about it 尽管如此,每个人依旧想知道关于名人的八卦
Just because you read it in a magazine 全因你们在杂志上读它看它
Or see it on the TV screen在电视上听它信它
Don't make it factual, actual 现实点儿!别以为它就是事实!
They say he's homosexual 他们说“他是个同性恋者”!(注:暗指媒体污蔑MJ是个同性恋)
In the hood 这期间
Frame him if you could 你竭尽所能去陷害他
Shoot to kill 用毒舌大开杀戒
To blame him if you will 之后归罪于他 赖他自己
If he dies sympathize 假如他死了 你奉上同情
Such false witnesses 如此虚伪的媒体人目睹一切(却看乐子)!
Damn self righteousness 尼玛,这就是(媒体人)所说自身的正气?!(一句反讽的话)
In the black 暗中
Stab me in the back 捅我背后一刀
In the face 当面
To lie and shame the race 撒谎还羞辱我的种族
Heroine and Marilyn 戴安娜王妃和玛丽莲梦露
As the headline stories of 总成为头条报道
All your glory 都是你的荣耀之作
It's slander 可它全是造谣!!!!
With the words you use 发明这些词儿(注:舆论给MJ起了 Wacko Jacko这个外号)
You're a parasite in black and white 证明你们就是一帮靠娱乐新闻捞钱的寄生虫!!!
Do anything for news 为“独家头条”不择手段
And you don't go and buy it, buy it 作为大众,没必要买它,买它
And they won't glorify it, 'fy it 媒体便不会以八卦至上,不会以它为傲
To read it sanctifies