Sonnet 130 William Shakespeare My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我爱人的眼睛一点也不像太阳,
Coral is far more red than her lips' red.
珊瑚远比她的双唇红艳。
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun,
她的胸脯说不上雪白光鲜,
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
满头铁丝婆娑,无法比拟金线。
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks.
却没见一朵在她脸上绽放蓓蕾。
And in some perfumes is there more delight,
有很多馥郁芬芳的香水,
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
比我情人的呼吸更令人陶醉。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know,
我虽爱听她呢喃, 却知道,
That music hath a far more pleasing sound.
更好听的声音还是丝竹管弦。
I grant I never saw a goddess go,
我承认,我情人的举手投足之间,
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
没一点儿让我想起天仙下凡。
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.
可老天作证,我觉得我的爱人着实稀罕, 远胜过那些受到不实比拟的红颜。