20 Muck Amok!
-Rachel: Don't rush it, Jake. The oozium will turn and target you.
-Rachel:别太猴急,Jake。海利姆会转头盯上你的。
-Jake: Chill, Rachel. Ozzium is all decrepit slow. As long as I don't get surrounded, I'll be OK. I just have to get those two out of there fast.
-Jake:你吊的,Rachel。不过海利姆就老牛拉破车那副样子,走不快的。只要不被围起来就没事的啦。我得快点把那边的那两个黑洞的人给救出来。
-Jess: The oozium 238 is highly resistant to our weaponry. We may not be able to outgun them in head-to-head combat.
-Jess:海利姆238型对我们的武器有很优良的抗打击性。面对面直接交锋的话,我们可能不占优。
-Jake: It's all good. We'll figure out a way to spank these tubs of goop!
-Jake:没事的。我们会找到个好办法来痛打一顿这几坨粘液的。
-Colin: Aggh! Sand... in my eyes! I can't see anything!
-Colin:啊!沙子...进到我眼睛里了!我看不见了!
-Sasha: Oh dear, whatever am I going to do with you, Colin? Come over here. All this sand reduces the effectiveness of our indirect-combat units.
-Sasha:哦天呐,我该怎么帮你呢,Colin?先过来吧。这些沙尘会降低远程单位的功效的。
-Javier: Beasts of repugnancy! I, Javier, will kick the rump of your evil rampage!
-Javier:令人作呕的畜生!我,Javier,要狠狠踢踢你们这群横冲直撞的恶势力!
-Jess: No,no,no... Javier, use your head! We can't fight them head on. Let's try to think of another strategy.
-Jess:不不不...Javier,好好思考一下!我们不能面对面和它们交锋。让我们试着找找另一种策略。
-Grimm: It's like a storm of cinnamon sugar, except it tastes... gritty.
-Grimm:这天气就像一阵肉桂粉的暴,只是尝起来...像沙子。
-Sensei: Heh. We're the ones that need to worry about being swallowed up.
-Sensei:嘿。别说你吞沙子了,我们应该担心我们自己别被海利姆给吞了。
Jake: All right, people. We've gotta save those two!
Jake:听好了,小的们。我们要救那两个黑洞的人!
Rachel: The enemy HQ is in the upper right. Yeah, rather than take these things head on...
Rachel:敌人的HQ在右上角。嗯,还不如直接硬碰那几坨东西呐...
Max: We'll never get anywhere running in circles! Pick a target and hit hard!
Max:我们千万不能原地兜圈子!选好目标以后就给老子狠狠地打!
Colin: We've got to be careful to avoid getting surrounded.
Colin:我们必须要小心,不要被海利姆包围起来了。
Sasha: This is such a nightmare. Let's hurry up and get those two out of there.
Sasha:这就是场噩梦。赶快把那两位指挥官解救出来吧。
Jess: It'll be difficult to overcome their numbers. How can we turn the tables on them?
Jess:以数量取胜的可能性微乎其微。我们如何才能扭转局势呢?
Javier: Hideous abominations, I slice you! You shall be like a fine puree!
Javier:丑陋的怪物,我要将你一刀两断!你会被砍成细泥的!
Sensei: They're like angry pudding...
Sensei:它们就像是生了气的布丁...
Grimm: The only thing I like jelly in is a donut!
Grimm:只有在吃甜甜圈的时候我才喜欢果酱!