零岸吧 关注:43贴子:2,446
1L There.Back again.


1楼2015-02-18 18:43回复
    。。。这么久没回来是我的失职。。。
    作为补偿 发一点魔戒电影里的一些台词


    3楼2015-02-18 18:52
    回复
      在沉睡的叶下树木的美梦
      "Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves
      缓缓成真实
      And the dreams of trees unfold
      当林地翠绿清凉
      When woodland halls are green and cool
      西风吹拂时
      And the wind is in the West
      快回到我身边
      Come back to me
      快回到我身边
      Come back to me
      赞颂我的领地
      And say my land is best."
      ------树人


      4楼2015-02-18 18:59
      收起回复
        永志花
        Simbelmyn
        它一直生长在先王的坟上
        Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebears.
        现在也将永远覆盖吾儿之墓
        Now it shall cover the grave of my son.
        厄运竟然降临在我身上
        Alas that these evil days should be mine。
        少年英年早逝 老人苟延残喘
        The young perish and the old linger.
        而我竟然要眼睁睁看着...
        That I should live...
        洛汗国断送在我手上
        to see the last days of my house.
        [[[Gandalf :
        希优德的死不是你的错
        Theodred's death was not of your making.]]]
        白发人不该送黑发人
        No parent should have to bury their child.
        ------ 希优顿Theoden


        5楼2015-02-18 19:06
        回复
          只要你握住宝剑...
          Your fingers would remember their old strengthbetter...
          从前的力量就会回来
          if they grasped your sword.
          -----干豆腐Gandalf


          6楼2015-02-18 19:07
          回复
            战争之中无人能幸免于难
            War will make corpses of us all.


            7楼2015-02-18 19:10
            回复
              我看不见我要走的路
              My path is hidden from me.
              你要走的路已经在你眼前
              It is already laid before your feet.


              8楼2015-02-18 19:11
              回复
                他不会回来了
                He is not coming back.
                已经没有希望 你为何还要留恋?
                Why do you linger here when there is no hope
                还有一线希望
                There is still hope.
                就算亚拉冈活下来 你们还是会分开
                If Aragorn survives this war, you will still beparted.
                就算亚拉冈打败索伦成为人皇...
                If Sauron is defeated and Aragorn made king...
                而你的愿望也都实现...
                and all that you hope for comes true...
                他还是逃不了死亡的命运
                you will still have to taste the bitterness ofmortality.
                不管是战死或是老死...
                Whether by the sword or the slow decay of time...
                你将得不到安慰...
                And there will be no comfort for you...
                永远为他的死伤心难过
                no comfort to ease the pain of his passing.
                他死了以后...
                He wlll come to death...
                身为人皇的英勇形象...
                an image of the splendor of the Kings of Men...
                将留在世人心中永不磨灭
                in glory undimmed before the breaking of the world.
                但是你 我的爱女...
                But you, my daughter...
                你将活在恒久不变的黑暗中...
                you will linger on in darkness and in doubt...
                就像没有星光的冬夜
                as nightfall in winter that comes without a star.
                你将满怀伤悲...
                Here you will dwell...
                住在一天一天干枯的老树下...
                bound to your grief under the fading trees...
                直到世界改变...
                until all the world is changed...
                你也虚度了你漫长的一生
                and the long years of your life are utterly spent.
                亚玫
                Arwen.
                你在这儿什么也没有...
                There is nothing for you here...
                只有死亡
                only death.


                9楼2015-02-18 19:18
                回复
                  今天很美好
                  Today, life is good.


                  10楼2015-02-18 19:19
                  回复
                    剽悍的战马和骑士在哪里?
                    Where is the horse and the rider?
                    胜利的号角在哪里?
                    Where is the horn that was blowing?
                    它们就像落在高山的雨滴
                    They have passed like rain on the mountains.
                    或是佛过草原的微风早就消失
                    Like wind in the meadow.
                    昔日的荣耀就像太阳西下...
                    The days have gone down in the West...
                    黯然消失在山后...
                    behind the hills...
                    被黑暗笼罩
                    into Shadow.


                    11楼2015-02-18 19:22
                    回复
                      过了好几个小时
                      It's been going for hours.
                      他们早就应该做了决定
                      They must have decided something by now.
                      决定? 才没有
                      Decided? No.
                      决定? 才没有
                      Decided? No.
                      道完早安
                      good morning.


                      12楼2015-02-18 19:23
                      收起回复
                        我不该绝望
                        I was wrong to despair.


                        13楼2015-02-18 19:27
                        回复
                          外面发生什么事? - 你要我形容给你听?
                          - What's happening out there? - Shall I describe it to you?
                          还是替你找垫脚箱?
                          Or would you like me to find you a box?
                          。。。。身高差即视感


                          14楼2015-02-18 19:29
                          收起回复
                            圣盔鎚手的号角...
                            The horn of Helm Hammerhand...
                            将在圣盔谷...
                            shall sound in the deep...
                            最后一次响起
                            one last time.
                            这是我们一起拔剑作战的时刻
                            Let this be the hour when we draw swords together.
                            我要以满腔热血...
                            Now for wrath...
                            和无比勇气迎接浴血黎明
                            now for ruin and a red dawn.
                            骠骑勇士 冲啊!
                            Forth Eorlingas!


                            15楼2015-02-18 19:33
                            收起回复
                              这不公平
                              It's all wrong
                              我们本来就不该来
                              By rights, we shouldn't even be here.
                              但是我们来了
                              But we are.
                              这就像我们听过的精采故事
                              It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo.
                              歌颂伟大的事迹
                              The ones that really mattered.
                              充满了黑暗和危险
                              Full of darkness and danger they were.
                              有时候你不想知道结局
                              And sometimes you didn't want to know the end
                              因为怎么可能有快乐结局?
                              because how could the end be happy?
                              发生这么多可怕的事...
                              How could the world go back to the way it was...
                              这世界怎么可能回到从前?
                              when so much bad had happened?
                              但是最后可怕的阴影...
                              But in the end, it's only a passing thing...
                              终究会消失
                              this shadow.
                              就连黑暗也会消失
                              Even darkness must pass.
                              崭新的一天将会来临
                              A new day will come.
                              太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒
                              And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer
                              这才是让人永生难忘...
                              Those were the stories that stayed with you...
                              意义非凡的故事
                              that meant something.
                              纵使你太年轻不明白为什么
                              Even if you were too small to understand why.
                              但是我想我明白了
                              But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
                              我现在明白了
                              I know now.
                              这些故事里的主角...
                              Folk in those stories...
                              有很多机会半途而废 但是他们并没有
                              had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't.
                              他们决定勇往直前...
                              They kept going...
                              因为他们抱着一种信念
                              because they were holding on to something.
                              我们抱着什么信念 山姆?
                              What are we holding on to, Sam?
                              这世上一定存在着善良
                              That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo.
                              值得我们奋战到底
                              And it's worth fighting for.


                              16楼2015-02-18 19:40
                              回复