冰宫重逢
Anna:Wow... Elsa, you look different...
哇哦……,艾尔莎,你的样子变了……
It's a good different... And this place
变漂亮了……还有这个宫殿
It's amazing.
真是美极了。
Elsa:Thank you.
谢谢。
I never knew what I was capable of.
我以前一直不知道自己的能力(能做到这种程度)
Elsa:You belong in Arendelle.
阿伦戴尔才是你的归属。
Anna:So do you.
也是你的归属。
Elsa:No, Anna. I belong here.Alone.
不,安娜,这里才是,我一个人的归属
Where I can be who I am,
我在这里才能做真正的自己。
Without hurting anybody.
不会伤害任何人。
Anna:Elsa, wait...
艾尔莎,等等……
Elsa:No, I'm just trying to protect you.
别过来,我只是在尽力保护你。
Anna:You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid.
你不需要保护我。我不害怕。
Please don't shut me out again.
求你别再把我拒之门外了。
Please don't slam the door.
求你别再关上心门。
You don't have to keep your distance anymore.
你不需要再和我保持距离。
Cause for the first time in forever,
因为好久以来第一次,
I finally understand.
我终于理解了你。
For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.
好久以来第一次,我们可以携手解决问题。
We can head down this mountain Together.
我们可以一同走下这座冰山。
You don't have to live in fear.
你无需再生活在恐惧中。
‘Cause for the first time in forever,
因为好久以来第一次,
I will be right here.
我会和你在一起。
Elsa:I know! You mean well,
我知道!你是一片好意。
But leave me be.
但我去意已决。
Yes, I'm alone But I'm alone and Free.
没错,我是孤独,但是我可以享受自由。
Just stay away and you'll be safe from me.
和我保持距离,你便不会受到伤害。
Elsa:There's so much fear!
我内心充满了恐惧!
Anna:We'll make the sun shine bright.
我们会让阳光再度普照。
Elsa:You're not safe here!
你在这里不安全!
Anna:We can face this thing together...
我们可以共同面对……
Elsa:How? What power do you have to stop this winter?
有什么办法?你有什么能力来结束寒冬?
To stop me?
来阻止我?
Anna:No. I'm not leaving without you, Elsa.
不,艾尔莎,你不走我也不走
Elsa:Yes, you are.
你必须走。(为了你的安全)