英语吧 关注:1,565,256贴子:11,432,518
  • 4回复贴,共1
A restless sleeper.
睡不好觉。
You must be a very restless sleeper.
你肯定睡不好觉。
Why do you think so?
你怎么知道的?
Just look at the state your bed is in!
看你床铺的样子就知道了!
Snoring like a pig.
打呼噜跟头猪似的。
Just listen to that noise!
快听那噪音!
How can anybody sleep with that going on?
怎么会有人睡觉睡成那样呢?
It's the same every night He's always snoring like a pig!
每天晚上都这样。他睡觉打呼噜跟头猪似的。
Talking in your sleep.
说梦话。
Goodnight, then.
晚安,睡个好觉。
Well I hope it will be. Don't start talking in your sleep again.
哦,但愿能睡个好觉,你别睡觉说梦话就行。
I'm sorry I can't help it. It just happens.
实在不好意思,但是我也没办法,老是说梦话。
It's not so bad when you are just talking. But singing in your sleep is just too much!
你说梦话还没什么事,不过你睡着觉唱歌就让人受不了了。
Slept like a log.
睡得跟头猪似的。
Did you sleep well after your long journey?
经过长途旅行,你睡得还好吧?
You bet ! I was so tired that I slept like a log.
当然了!我太累了,睡得跟头猪似的。
Counting sheep.
数绵羊。
I can never get to sleep at night. Any suggestions?
我晚上睡不着,有什么好办法吗?
Well, why not try counting sheep?
哦,试过数绵羊吗?
Counting sheep? What on earth do you mean?
数绵羊?你到底什么意思?
Think of something really boring like counting up to a thousand. Then your brain gets weary and stops working. At least that’s the theory.
数个无聊的东西数到一千,那么你的大脑就会很疲惫就不转了。至少理论上是这样的。
Too much on your mind.
你心事太重了。
I feel really tired these days.
这些天一直觉得很累。
Are you sleeping properly?
你睡的好吗?
No I can't get to sleep at all.
不好,我根本睡不着。
You have too much on your mind. Stop worrying about your work.
你心事太重了。少想工作的事。
Buy a mosquito net.
买个蚊帐。
Look at me! All covered in bites again.
看我身上啊!又是一身包。
You'd better buy a mosquito net.
你最好买个蚊帐。
You're right. This muggy weather means that there are thousands of them around, and most of them seem to want to drink my blood!
你说的太对了。这种闷热天气蚊子不计其数,并且它们还都喜欢喝我的血。
Tossing and turning.
翻来覆去。
Were you having bad dreams last night?
昨晚你做噩梦了吗?
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问?
Well you were tossing and turning all night long.
哦,你翻来覆去折腾了一晚上。
Sorry about that. Did I keep you awake?
那太不好意思了。吵得你没睡着是吧?
Couldn't sleep a wink.
一夜没合眼。
How did you enjoy your camping holiday?
你喜欢你的假期野营之旅吗?
The daytime was good fun. But at night it was so cold I couldn't sleep a wink.
白天玩的太棒了,不过晚上太冷了,我一夜没合眼。
Maybe you should stick to comfortable hotels in the future.
你以后最好还是住在舒适的宾馆里吧。
All hot and sticky.
又热又粘。
I like summer days but I hate summer nights.
我喜欢夏天的白天,我不喜欢晚上。
I'm just the same. It is always so hot when you are trying to get to sleep.
我也是。睡觉的时候总是那么热。
Yep! All hot and sticky. It is very uncomfortable.
是呀!又热又粘,难受死了。
Maybe we will get airconditioning this summer.
或许今年夏天咱们应该买个空调。
Maybe! Or at least a fan of some kind.
或许!或者是至少也得买个风扇什么的。
Like an iceberg.
冷得像冰窖一样。
Did you sleep well?
你睡的好吗?
I'm afraid not. My bed was like an iceberg.
不太好。床像冰窖一样。
You should have asked them for an extra blanket.
你应该让他们给你加床毯子。
I did but it was still freezing.
我加了,不过还是冷得冻死人。
This mattress is as hard as a rock.
床垫硬得跟石头似的。
Is your bed comfortable?
你的床舒服吗?
Not really. This mattress is as hard as a rock.
不太舒服。床垫硬得跟石头似的。
It is supposed to be good for your back.
据说这样对你的背有好处。
Huh! I might as well have slept on the floor.
哈!那我还不如睡在地上呢。
Woke up in the middle of the night.
半夜醒了。
You look very sleepy this morning.
今早上你看上去很困啊。
No wonder. I woke up in the middle of the night and just couldn't get back to sleep.
那是。我半夜醒了就再也没睡着。
Lay awake half the night.
半夜没睡着。
You look terrible this morning!
今早你气色不好!
Yes it's the exam. I lay awake half the night worrying about it.
是啊,都怪考试。我担心得半夜没睡着。
That won't do you any good. Your brain needs to rest.
那样对你身体不好。你的大脑需要休息。
You'll soon drop off.
你一会就睡着了。
I find it difficult to get to sleep at night these days.
我发现这些天晚上很难睡着。
Really? I've got a great solution.
是吗?我有个好办法。
Go on, tell me.
什么好办法,快告诉我。
Just try listening to some MP3 of English news broadcasts and you'll soon drop off!
就是试着听听英语新闻广播MP3,一会就能睡着。


来自Android客户端1楼2014-11-13 19:50回复
    嗯嗯


    来自Android客户端2楼2014-11-13 19:53
    回复
      2025-07-28 12:19:17
      广告
      不感兴趣
      开通SVIP免广告
      then~?
      ✎______________________________________
      @念欲丿似毒 请不要试图研究
              我的小尾巴 是怎么发的
           ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏฏด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็้็็็ฏ๎็็็็็็oด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็ฏฏด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็้็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็


      IP属地:贵州来自iPhone客户端3楼2014-11-13 19:56
      回复


        4楼2014-11-13 20:19
        回复
          下载贴吧客户端发语音!


          来自Android客户端5楼2014-11-13 20:29
          回复