I heard, that you settled down.
已闻君,诸事安康。
That you, found a girl and you married now.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
I heard that your dreams came true.
已闻君,得偿所想。
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
料得是,卿识君望。
Old friend, why are you soshy?
旧日知己,何故张皇?
It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn'tover.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
Iwish nothing but the best, for you too.
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember yousaid:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
"Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”