山崎新八吧 关注:33贴子:555
  • 4回复贴,共1

【水】化为千风英汉对照版

只看楼主收藏回复

还记得银桑唱过的化为千风不……我打算在毕业音乐会上唱这首歌


IP属地:重庆1楼2014-05-17 20:28回复
    秋川雅史的经典美声版十分好听的说~
    I am a thousand winds that blow
    我是千缕拂面的和风
    Do not stand at my grave and weep.
    请别在我的坟前哭泣
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    我已经不在那裏 但我并没沉睡
    I am a thousand wind that blow.
    我是千缕拂面的和风
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    我是在白雪上闪闪发光的钻石
    I am the sunlight on ripened grau
    我也是在成熟谷类上照耀的太阳
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    我更是位秋季裏的和煦雨
    When you awaken in the morning is hush,
    当你们在早晨宁静中醒起来时
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    我已化身成急速仰冲的小鸟
    Of quiet birds in circled fligh
    在你头顶上绕飞
    I am the stars that shine at night.
    我是位暗夜中温和的星光
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    请别在我的坟前哭泣
    I am not there; I did not die
    我已不在那裏 但我没死去


    IP属地:重庆2楼2014-05-17 20:29
    回复


      IP属地:加拿大来自Android客户端3楼2014-05-17 23:38
      回复
        能语音过来听听么


        IP属地:江苏来自Android客户端4楼2014-06-26 07:23
        回复
          LS+1


          IP属地:加拿大来自Android客户端5楼2014-06-26 17:19
          回复