那一天 That day,
不知什么原因 for no particular reason,
我决定出去跑一趟 I decided to go for a little run.
所以我跑到路的尽头 So I ran to the end of the road,
当我到达那里,我想也许我能跑到城边 and when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town.
而当我到达那里 And when I got there,
我想也许我能跑遍绿茵县 I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County.
这时我想既然我跑了那么远 Now, I figured since I'd run this far,
也许我可以跑遍亚拉巴马州 maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama.
我就这么做了 And that's what I did.
我横越整个亚拉巴马 I ran clear across Alabama.
不知什么原因,我继续跑 No particular reason. I just kept on going.
我一直跑到大海 I ran clear to the ocean.
当我到达那里 And when I got there,
我想既然我跑了那么远 I figured since I'd gone this far,
也许不如掉头继续跑 might as well turn around, just keep on going.
然后当我跑到另一个大海 And when I got to another ocean,
我想既然我跑了那么远… I figured since I'd gone this far...
我也许不如掉头 I might as well just turn back
继续跑下去 and keep right on going.
当我累了,我就睡觉 when I got tired, I slept.
当我饿了,我就吃饭 when I got hungry, I ate.
当我想去… When I had to go...
你知道… you know...
我就去 I went.
所以… And so...