Hey. Tears all fall the same.
我们都曾黯然泪下
We all feel the rain.
受尽风雨洗礼
We can't change.
但我们绝不妥协
Everywhere we go, we're looking for th e sun.
凡至一处,我们都试图寻找一丝安稳
Nowhere to grow old. We're always on the run.
四处奔波寻找,却依旧无处白头偕老
They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't thi nk we will.
他们说我们将为孽缘步下地狱,我却愿* *的囚徒
They've branded us enough. Outlaws of love.
我们受够了束缚,就让我以囚徒之名为爱 逃亡
Scars make us who we are.
恐惧让我们看清自己
Hearts and homes are broken, broken.
就算无处安身,伤心欲绝
Far, we could go so far,with our mind s wide open, open.
只要我们敞开心扉,爱就可蔓延千里
