1·
Forget the wind flowers忘了风的花儿
Dance become guilty舞蹈成了奢望
Forget the fire wood忘了火的朽木
Blossom is the pursuit of dreams开花只是梦里的追求
Don't forget the things you once不要忘记曾经
Don't forget the pain也不要忘记痛苦
Even if it makes you cry即使它让你落泪
-- the cat猫
2·
I sit here我坐在这儿
Sit here waiting坐在这儿等待着
And you, my lover, where are you?而你,我的爱人,你在哪儿?
I sit here我坐在这儿
Sit here waiting坐在这儿等待着
And you, my love, you are reluctant to appear而你,我的爱人,你却久久不愿出现
Gradually, as time goes by渐渐,时光流逝
God not to my cup poured a little water神不再向我的杯子望一眼
And i,而我,
Still sitting here依旧坐在这儿.
Holding close to the dry cup捧着近要干涸的杯子
Waiting for等待着
-- the cat猫
3·
I am anxious我在彷徨
My dear child我亲爱的孩子
Where have you been?你去哪了?
The wind blows, the bells rang you clear voice.风儿吹过,你那铜铃响般清脆的声音响起。
" Mom, I'm here "“妈妈,我在这儿”
I'm not tired looking, my child我不厌倦的找着,我的孩子
Again and again to find一遍又一遍的找着
When washing clothes, I was looking for you洗衣服时,我寻找着你
Ah, you are in the water, the water, children, I found you.啊,你在水中,水中,孩子,我找到了你
You are too naughty, into a small fish playing in my side你太调皮,变成小鱼儿在我身边嬉戏
Read a book, I look for you看书时,我寻找着你
Ah, you in the book, a book, a child, I found you.啊,你在书上,书上,孩子,我找到了你
You are too naughty, into a tree flowers, the little shadow on me.你太调皮,变成一朵树上的小花,把小小的影子投在我看的地方
When sleeping, I was looking for you睡觉时,我寻找着你
Ah, you sleep, sleep, baby, I found you.啊,你在睡梦中,睡梦中,孩子,我找到了你
You are too naughty, drill into my dream, evoke my missing for you你太调皮,钻入我的梦中,勾引起我对你的思念
Oh, my dear child哦,我亲爱的孩子
I finally remembered where you are.我终于想起你在哪儿了
With you by my side你就在我的身边
Always ... ...一直……
-- the cat猫
41
I remember我在回忆
My dear friend我亲爱的朋友
Meeting you is when?遇见你们是何时?
I have forgot我有点忘了
I am looking for我在寻找
My dear friend我亲爱的朋友
I and your memory go where?我和你们的记忆在哪?
It seems I lost it.我好像把它弄丢了
I am crying我在哭泣
My dear friend我亲爱的朋友
I don't want to forget you.我不想忘却你们。
-- the cat猫