接下来我这会有两种情况:
(1) Key 失效的情况。
请更换Key。We are unable to activate your product.
(我们无法激活您的产品 )
It is possible that you are a victim of software piracy.
(您可能是盗版软件的受害者。)
In order to check if your product is original, please click on the weblink
www.microsoft.com/genuine.(查询您的产品是否为正版(原版),请登录网址
www.microsoft.com/genuine。)
To obtain the licensed product,please return to your Microsoft reseller.
(获取合法(被许可)的产品,请到您的微软经销商。)
To repeat the message, please press the star key.
(要重复信息,请按 *号键。)
No entry was detected.
(没有检测到信息输入)We are now ending your call.
(现在我们结束您的电话)
(2) Key 有效的情况
On how many computers is your product currently installed?
(您的激活密钥安装在了几台电脑上?)
Press One if you have installed this product on one computer.
(如果您把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按1)
Press Two if you have install this product on more than one computer.
(如果您不只把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按2)
听到这里,按1
We will now continue to activate your product.
(现在,我们将继续以激活您的产品)
Your entry was accepted, now you will hear the confirmation ID readout.
(你输入的数据被接受了,现在你将听到 确认ID)
Starting with block A.(从A组开始)
Please either insert this number into the empty blocks at the bottom of your activation wizard, or write this number down for immediate entry into the activation wizard at the end of this call.
(请为您激活向导(图12)底部的空块插入这些数字;或者记下这些数字,在通话结束时立即进入激活向导。)
To hear this message again, please press the star key.
(重听一遍这个消息,请按 *号键。)
For help, press 0.
(如需帮助,请按0)
Here is Block A : ****** A组注册码
To continue press the hash key.
(要继续,请按 #号键)
To repeat the last block press the star key.
(要重复,请按 *号键)