Since your departure自你离去
Moon cold,冰冷的月光,
Sea lone,孤寂的海水,
Seeking you around,在那地平线的远端,
Beyond the horizon.寻找你的身影。
You in my heart graven,你在我心深处铭刻,
A cypress on a mountain.犹如高山之巅的常青松柏。
I basked in your smile,我沐浴在你的微笑中,
Like the sky clinging her bright.犹如天空拥抱着光明。
Blue hills,蓝色的丘陵,
Wandering rills,悠闲的小溪,
Searching your appearance,在雄浑的荒原旷野中,
Amongst moors of men.寻找你的身影。
My love will never weaken,我的爱永远不会衰减,
Even sun won't rise, dawn won't waken.即使太阳不再升起,黎明不再出现,
So far as we meet again,只要我们能再次相逢,
Silver stars will rain from heaven.银星星将从天而降。