我也是猫吧 关注:73贴子:1,940
  • 6回复贴,共1

【Beatles】When I am 64

只看楼主收藏回复



IP属地:北京1楼2012-01-25 20:08回复
    when i get older losing my hair,
    当我老去,头发掉光 ,
    many years from now.
    很多很多年以后.
    will you still be sending me a valentine
    你能否仍然送我情人节礼物,
    birthday greetings bottle of wine.
    生日问候,一瓶葡萄酒~
    if i'd been out till quarter to three
    如果我在外面呆到两点四十五,
    would you lock the door,
    你会不会把门锁上?
    will you still need me, will you still feed me,
    你是否仍然需要我,仍然会喂我,
    when i'm sixty-four.
    当我六十四?
    you'll be older too,
    你也一样会变老
    and if you say the word,
    如果你能这么说,
    i could stay with you.
    我会和你在一起.
    i could be handy, mending a fuse
    我会随时在你手边,修理保险丝,
    when your lights have gone.
    如果你的灯坏掉.
    you can knit a sweater by the fireside
    你可以在壁炉边织织毛衣,
    sunday mornings go for a ride,
    星期天早晨骑车兜一圈.
    doing the garden, digging the weeds,
    (我会)在花园干活,除掉杂草
    who could ask for more.
    谁还能要求更多?
    will you still need me, will you still feed me,
    你是否仍然需要我,仍然会喂我,
    when i'm sixty-four.
    当我六十四?
    every summer we can rent a cottage,
    每个夏天我们可以租间房子,
    in the isle of wight, if it's not too dear
    就在怀特岛上,如果那不太贵..
    we shall scrimp and save
    我们得节俭一些.
    grandchildren on your knee
    你膝盖上的孙子们,
    vera chuck dave
    Vera,Chuck和Dave.
    send me a postcard, drop me a line,
    寄我明信片,给我写信,
    stating point of view
    表达你的观点.
    indicate precisely what you mean to say
    就写出你想说的东西,
    yours sincerely, wasting away
    "你真诚的"(指客套话),丢到一边
    give me your answer, fill in a form
    给我你的答案,填张表格,
    mine for evermore
    永远属于我.
    will you still need me, will you still feed me,
    你是否仍然需要我,仍然会喂我,
    when i'm sixty-four.
    当我六十四?
    


    IP属地:北京2楼2012-01-25 20:08
    回复
      2025-06-05 21:15:52
      广告
      怒挽


      IP属地:四川来自掌上百度3楼2012-02-05 16:38
      回复


        IP属地:北京4楼2012-02-05 19:56
        回复
          &# 30637


          IP属地:北京来自Android客户端6楼2015-06-03 15:35
          收起回复
            约吗


            IP属地:上海来自Android客户端7楼2015-06-09 07:49
            回复