From TSH
(
http://trulyseungheon.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4936&start=60)
chinese translation by wohuaguoding/baidu ssh
english translation by TSH
红毯时的访问:
SSH Q&A at Red Carpet
Q:你这次出席2011年MAMA颁奖典礼心情怎么样?
Q: How do you feel attending this 2011 MAMA awards ceremony?
宪:第一次来新加坡,新加坡是个很干净的城市,人也亲切友好,因此对此行有很大的期待。首次出席MAMA颁奖典礼感觉很荣幸。
SH: First time in Singapore. Singapore is a very clean city, people are also friendly, so I look forward to this trip very much. Very honoured to be at MAMA awards ceremony for the first time.
Q:平时听到"MAMA"时首先跃入脑海的感觉是什么?
Q: Generally upon hearing "MAMA" what comes to your mind first?
宪:是平日难以一见的亚洲最卓越的艺术家们欢聚一堂的盛大活动。
SH: It's a grand event for many remarkable artists in Asia who can't meet to come together at one place.
Q:你从《秋天的童话》到《我的公主》都有着很高的人气,你自己感受到了自己的“人气”吗?
Q: From "Autumn Tale" to "My Princess" you enjoy very high popularity, can you feel your popularity?
宪:没有。。(笑得好灿烂,略带腼腆的承宪好迷人)
SH: No... (smiling shyly)
主持:就知道你会这么回答。
MC: I know you will say this.
Q:你平时有喜欢的歌手吗?
Q: Do you have a favourite singer?
宪:最近比较出色的歌手我都喜欢,最喜欢的是已故歌手刘在河。
SH: Recently I like all the good singers. My favourite singer is the late Yoo Jae-ha (유재하).
Q:很想知道你平时是怎么样欣赏歌曲的,什么时候听歌?
Q: Would really like to know how and when you usually listen to music?
宪:在车里或者家里,有时间就听。
SH: In the car or at home, whenever I have the time.
Q:最后请为2011MAMA说句话。
Q: Lastly, please say a few words for 2011 MAMA.
宪:今天能参加这样的大型活动感觉很荣幸,希望不只是我,在场的每一位都能留下美好的回忆。
SH: Feel very honoured to participate in today's big event, I hope not just me, but everyone present here will bring back beautiful memories.
主持:让我们一起共创美好的回忆吧!
MC: Let us create beautiful memories together!